Moved Thread Is Tom Lynch Currently the most overrated, overpaid Forward in the AFL?

You don’t like facts? 1995. Geez, that’s a long time. 26 years. Multiple coaches. Careers ruined. Tom Lynch - 2 time premiership player in 3 years. Tom is a current reigning premiership player until the GF is played this year. You wanna go again superstar?

Current. Reigning. Premiership. Player. It really hurts you doesn’t it. You pain and tears only make me stronger. I love it.

It was about 35 games ago and it was backed up by being part of a flag 18 games ago.

fu**en hell

He’s a FW mate, i’m just playing with him because he’s upset.

Cant you afford Kayo Pal, there's a Game on. Lynch has booed his pants several times.

Watching it right now. Tigers going well. I can do multiple things at once. Don’t cry knackers.

Not even in the 8 ol cocko.
whom has the tears now..

6 picks in the first 45 in the upcoming draft knackers. That includes 2 first round picks and the saints first 2nd round pick. Even when we lose, we still win. So, in simple terms, 3 flags in 4 years. We will have 9 premiership players return to the squad next season (that includes the best player in the country), and have have picks to ontrade to get ready made players in. So, deep down, in your heart, you just know it will be a quick bounce back. You still watching Kouta on BETA or VHS?

Sep 28, 2013
Macedon Ranges
AFL Club
Carlton
6 picks in the first 45 in the upcoming draft knackers. That includes 2 first round picks and the saints first 2nd round pick. Even when we lose, we still win. So, in simple terms, 3 flags in 4 years. We will have 9 premiership players return to the squad next season (that includes the best player in the country), and have have picks to ontrade to get ready made players in. So, deep down, in your heart, you just know it will be a quick bounce back. You still watching Kouta on BETA or VHS?

And they won't stay long as your Paying a spud like Lynch big coin for another 5 years..
Has Shai bolton re-signned yet? Now That Kid should get Lynch's coin...

Back