Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 20 - Freo v Tigers Sun Aug 1st 5:10pm EST/3:10pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah someone would know better than me. I thought that was why they switched to the chevrons in the first place, some legal issue with the Dockers brand. Assume it's a similar situation to Port's prison bars: they get the green light for the odd one off appearance but not sure if they'd be clear to have it as part of the regular kit and wear it 8-10 times a year.
First i've heard of that. Is a bummer because the jumper looks the goods

Yeah I reckon there's the top 4-6 and then everyone else legit looks like they don't want to be there.
We need the rest and reset. Not our season but after the last 4 I can comfortably live with that.

Didn't think Freo would get it done without Fyfe today but others stepped up which is a good sign. We need to now draft our next group of guns for the future.

We don't smash any one. I'll just be happy with the victory. Another 4 points to build a winning culture but we'll probably still finish bottom and land pick 1.

Edit: we get Thomas and Zurhaar back which should help our chances.
I have thought you guys were looking good for weeks. The effort/work rate is there at the very least. Hopefully it will be a prelude to a successful patch for you guys. The ladder spot is not a true indication of where you guys are at imo, as cliche'd as that sounds.

Best of luck. Certainly not one for the archives to watch later.

That first half was the worst footy I've seen.

We've been gone since the West Coast game I've said it each week. So many issues.

I'd be happy for Freo to make 8th, but honestly whoever does make it( even if it would have been us) will get killed by 5th. There's such a drop off after the top 5 or 6 this year.

I hope Cerra stays because I love it when young players stay true to their original clubs.

Ugly scrappy game but full of intense pressure. I do wish Richmond the best, I respect your club (I still have a Richmond scarf from the Grand Final last year) and hope it's one of either of us who scrapes into 8th. Richmond will bounce back from this

Good stuff Fremantle, they had the eye of the tiger
(dun dun dun
dun dun dun
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

Had Richmond kicked more accurately it might have been a different story, but their form this season for being back to back defending premiers is laughable. I thought the Bulldogs premiership hangover in 2017 was bad, Richmond's is far worse.

Umpires were a disgrace against Richmond with 5-6 holding the balls not paid to Richmond! But Richmond is very average!
Yeah this. A win makes no difference for the Tigers prospects this season. A close loss or a close win with his this game was played equates to pretty much the same outcome (minus the premiership points for the loss). The Tigers needed to belt Freo today. A close win would have been little consolation.

We don't smash any one. I'll just be happy with the victory. Another 4 points to build a winning culture but we'll probably still finish bottom and land pick 1.

Edit: we get Thomas and Zurhaar back which should help our chances.
Maybe it will have changed now Scott is not your coach, but no matter where we are on the ladder or how bad your season is going, North always find a way to beat us.

I have thought you guys were looking good for weeks. The effort/work rate is there at the very least. Hopefully it will be a prelude to a successful patch for you guys. The ladder spot is not a true indication of where you guys are at imo, as cliche'd as that sounds.
The ladder says we're last, but I don't think we're the worst team in the comp. GC have been woeful lately.

Ugly scrappy game but full of intense pressure. I do wish Richmond the best, I respect your club (I still have a Richmond scarf from the Grand Final last year) and hope it's one of either of us who scrapes into 8th. Richmond will bounce back from this
We might be able to refresh and reset over the summer. But we won't be bouncing back this year. You cN see it the guys are cooked after being up for so long. There's nothing left in the tank and a few of the older guys are just about done.

Maybe it will have changed now Scott is not your coach, but no matter where we are on the ladder or how bad your season is going, North always find a way to beat us.
Wasn't the case last year, Tigers won easily. Although we were a rabble last year, and you were the best team in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think Eddie’s got any love for Richmond.

Jesus, I'd hate to hear his commentary if he loved them.

I'll never understand his blatant barracking for Vic teams every time a non-Vic plays them, it would be like me barracking for the eagles.

Does he realise we get games telecast in non-Vic states? Actually, knowing Eddie, does he even know we have electricity in Australia outside Victoria?

Jesus, I'd hate to hear his commentary if he loved them.

I'll never understand his blatant barracking for Vic teams every time a non-Vic plays them, it would be like me barracking for the eagles.

Does he realise we get games telecast in non-Vic states? Actually, knowing Eddie, does he even know we have electricity in Australia outside Victoria?
You should listen to a Pavlich commentated Eagles game

Good stuff Fremantle, they had the eye of the tiger
(dun dun dun
dun dun dun
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

Had Richmond kicked more accurately it might have been a different story, but their form this season for being back to back defending premiers is laughable. I thought the Bulldogs premiership hangover in 2017 was bad, Richmond's is far worse.
You are comparing a one off winner with a team that's won 3 in 4 years? And then you bang on about hangover issues!!!??? BWAHAHAHA.

I'd be very surprised if North don't win. North are competitive against everyone atm. They play this new type of footy really well. The have that quick and daring ball movement that this season has destroyed Richmond. Pencil in the W.
I like our chances but I'm not taking the W yet. Tigers will be stung, next week is their season

Jesus, you're really used to the media blowing smoke up your ass aren't you?

Pav is vanilla to a fault.
I like Pav as a commentator in non Eagles games

In Eagles game he is blatantly bias, much like what we saw from Eddie today

Back