Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The head stomp to the back of the head was out of order as well. Just cowards abusing their power, very gang type stuff tbh.
The police force culture is disgusting, they all sleep with each other, DV rates are sky high

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The dirty bird is a form of self abuse.
Everyone deserves a bit of self-abuse sometimes. For some it's alcohol. For others, a bag. And then for many it's a Zinger stacker box with wicked wings.

For the really brave, it's a big night, a rough morning, and all three.

Everyone deserves a bit of self-abuse sometimes. For some it's alcohol. For others, a bag. And then for many it's a Zinger stacker box with wicked wings.

For the really brave, it's a big night, a rough morning, and all three.
When did having a John Bull drop off the list of preferred methods of self abuse? Asking for a friend.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So whats the bet that Jack Ma is wishing he had an exit strategy before opening his mouth and criticizing the CPP? That is if he is indeed still alive to be able to wish!

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
today (August 2nd) is my friend Chloe son's 5th birthday. its a long story, but because i helped her when she needed it (when she was pregnant with her son) she calls me her little brother for what i did for her. she is very happy now (again, long story)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did anyone else see comedian Tim Dillons satire commentary of the Olympic Games where he pretended to be on a hot mic? So funny. He has zero affiliation with the Olympics, but it got picked up by NBC and fact checked. I love this dude. Such a great troll.

The media are cooked

Just LOL 😂 LOL

AnEmptyChair

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
🔥🔥

It's also worth noting that for all the but the transgenders are ruining women's sport because of bone density or whatever, the trans woman weightlifter didn't complete a single lift.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has anyone got a Garmin? I’m thinking of getting one to replace my Apple Watch, thoughts?

My wife has one and loves it. Though I brought it for her so maybe she’s just saying that lol.. nah I’m pretty sure she loves it because she’s going on about it all the time. Always telling me her stress levels and how she slept etc. She’s obsessed.

I’ve heard the Whoop Straps are good.

Personally I like watches.

My wife has one and loves it. Though I brought it for her so maybe she’s just saying that lol.. nah I’m pretty sure she loves it because she’s going on about it all the time. Always telling me her stress levels and how she slept etc. She’s obsessed.

I’ve heard the Whoop Straps are good.

Personally I like watches.
I just brought one!! It was originally $580 but got it for $350 on sale at JB

BSB 306-4578 Acc. no 1578943 ?
2B7BA445-9BAF-47D6-B938-C3BB5B4B5608.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back