Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike you, I'll own my reports masher
Unlike you I have never reported anyone in the SFA.

You keep threatening then backing away. Pathetic

Your mind is really defiled (well that's obvious reading your posts) if you connect every reference of children to paedophillia.

He didn't mention paedophilia .. you did. He asked to stop referencing children, you are the one that bought the seedy element in.

Ummmmm, you just made it about that, the other post merely said to stop referencing children.

You made the leap, then blamed someone else GREENESHOOTS and misses .

More hypocrisy. Dear, oh dear

Ummmmm, you just made it about that, the other post merely said to stop referencing children.

You made the leap, then blamed someone else.

More hypocrisy. Dear, oh dear

Its hard work playing against ******* SPUDS jab ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well on that note ladies and gents, its time for me to hit the sack. Furries thanks for the #rentfree accommodation ;) Hopefully they can lift there game tomorrow. As I said earlier, this is going to be a long arse week.

Toodles!

Good job hivemind, only took 3 of you to say the same thing. If you think a reference to children is offensive then clearly you must be making some link to the profane. If you want to shy away from that be my guest. But no amount of mental gymnastics will hide the vulgarity of this young melter's mind.

Geez have a look at the bloke frantically looking for an exit.

fu**! Did you just use the term “ableist”???

fu** me.

M. This “with us or against us” stance drives a divide between people that you’re advocating against. We shriek so loudly, and so persistently, that none of us can hear each other. And the longer it goes on, the less we want to.
I should clarify. I admire those, like you, who fight for good. Who protest against wrong. I watch on and cheer, however I’ve never marched on anything, nor have I waved a placard.

But I do have a natural abhorrence toward racism, homophobia, misogyny, man hating, bullying, bigotry, intolerance or discrimination in any guise. Mostly because it’s unintelligent, but obviously because it’s indecent. I would certainly want it all to end. And surely that’s a given amongst all of us. At least the majority of us.
My question to you is, how is this to be achieved? Preachiness? Piety, denunciation, shaming, accusation, throwing around “…IST” at everyone who challenges us???
Maybe. But doubtful.
Hence my objection to that term. It appears to embody and embrace everything you’re fighting against.
We’d all like the dream, M. To achieve a fair and just world, where everyone is treated with the respect and value they deserve. I just don’t think this language helps. Further more, I see nothing to suggest, it works at all.
One of our greatest human failings, and a major flaw in the human condition, is to prefer to be right, than to be effective.

Progress, and decency, which is what you’re demanding, are not achieved by preachers, semantics, or being right.
We should welcome being proven wrong. It helps us grow. We know what we know. We believe what we believe. Being convinced of something different is how we learn something. Resorting to name calling doesn’t teach anyone anything, nor does it help us learn.
We’ve come a long way, M. However I feel it has less to do with labels, and more to do with genuine human decency. There’s still much work to be done. So let’s focus less on being “correct” and more on being decent.

Never did. That implies some form of intent. Once again you've all taken it to f’ed up places.

Re-read your own posts mate, no one forced you to type the “jokes” you wrote tonight about your own family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back