Player Watch #35: Harry "Coleman" Petty – the answer to our KPF woes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Like ive always said, you prove me wrong and ill end up loving you more than most. Petty quickly becoming one of my favs.

Agree with Dark Avenger , he has an inner psycho I reckon Petty, hes deliberately clumsy and times, when he hits a pack he tries to hurt. I think this will evolve over time and he'll become a campaigner to play against. Will give away hard frees for the lols when he knows hes beat. I look forward to it.

Like ive always said, you prove me wrong and ill end up loving you more than most. Petty quickly becoming one of my favs.

Agree with Dark Avenger , he has an inner psycho I reckon Petty, hes deliberately clumsy and times, when he hits a pack he tries to hurt. I think this will evolve over time and he'll become a campaigner to play against. Will give away hard frees for the lols when he knows hes beat. I look forward to it.
* yeah loves an ear massage and start knee. Great old fashioned key defender. Only 21 as well, gonna be a strong kid. I'm also certain his development was helped playing forward. They all should do it. Play both ends

fu** yeah loves an ear massage and start knee. Great old fashioned key defender. Only 21 as well, gonna be a strong kid. I'm also certain his development was helped playing forward. They all should do it. Play both ends

old scanlens cards with the bubble gum "position: utility"

Any chance Petty goes fwd once Tomlinson returns?
I honestly think it's now Tomlinson who has to fight for his position. Petty has owned it.

28 years of age by the time he comes back from his knee reconstruction. Not an easy thing to do at that age.

Personally I prefer Petty.

I honestly think it's now Tomlinson who has to fight for his position. Petty has owned it.

28 years of age by the time he comes back from his knee reconstruction. Not an easy thing to do at that age.

Personally I prefer Petty.
Tomlinson *s off Hibberd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is tall but all of May, Lever and Tomo have the ability to play on smaller players than them.

Ideally id have Tomo and Petty taking the two talls and May and Lever intercepting everything coming off their small opponents.

Will be epic.

It is tall but all of May, Lever and Tomo have the ability to play on smaller players than them.

Ideally id have Tomo and Petty taking the two talls and May and Lever intercepting everything coming off their small opponents.

Will be epic.
Not sure why a tall backline is an issue, most sides don't have more than 1 good small forward anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back