Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Re-read your own posts mate, no one forced you to type the “jokes” you wrote tonight about your own family.

If you look closely, every time you clowns accused me of making those comments I never acknowledged it as factual. Not here to teach morons how to comprehend.

You saying I 'reference children' is what took it to f'ed up places. It was a lunch box. I know you're talking about ned's reporting but come on.

The comment is entirely about his arbitrary threats to report. It's a huge stretch to link that comment to paedophillia.

If you look closely, every time you clowns accused me of making those comments I never acknowledged it as factual. Not here to teach morons how to comprehend.

*** CrowInFiji panic deletes his posts ***

You saying I 'reference children' is what took it to f'ed up places. It was a lunch box. I know you're talking about ned's reporting but come on.
You clearly referenced children

Won't be the last :)

Eventually you'll have more labels then a kindergarteners lunchbox
You were asked to stop referencing children and somehow CrowInFiji became the problem?

Just … wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly referenced children

You were asked to stop referencing children and somehow CrowInFiji became the problem?

Just … wow

1. Yes it does but how you interperet 'reference children' is your choice.
2. I didn't blame fiji, all I said was he knows that what I said wasn't vulgar and he just admited it.

More lies. They are all there. What has happened though is some furies have panic edited theirs.

Nice “no, u” —- who at the Bombers taught you the lamest response in bantering?

Sucker fish and a pathetic pissant poster in the same mould as Mister M .

And then we add Rioli8217 another worthless, gormless pissant flog!

Elton Johns Wig flys the flag until someone answers back and Ned_Flanders biscuit eating, foamer that gave the reigns to a bunch of ******* immature rabbits.
Took you 8 hours of drinking to muster that up, weaksauce?

Sucker fish and a pathetic pissant poster in the same mould as Mister M .

And then we add Rioli8217 another worthless, gormless pissant flog!

Elton Johns Wig flys the flag until someone answers back and Ned_Flanders biscuit eating, foamer that gave the reigns to a bunch of ******* immature rabbits.

You’ve squibbed all night and come in with this rant at the end.

I preferred the old BAT that was prepared to speak for himself rather than sending out the meat shield to speak on his behalf.

1. Yes it does but how you interperet 'reference children' is your choice.
2. I didn't blame fiji, all I said was he knows that what I said wasn't vulgar and he just admited it.
Yet somehow your team mate turned it into something else entirely.

Someone needs to have a quiet word with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back