FRI, 06 AUG, 10:00 PM
3rd T20I
(N), Dhaka, Aug 6 2021

SAT, 07 AUG, 10:00 PM
4th T20I (N), Dhaka, Aug 7 2021

MON, 09 AUG, 10:00 PM
5th T20I (N), Dhaka, Aug 9 2021

-

Bangladesh squad: Mahmudullah (c), Shakib Al Hasan, Nurul Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman (fitness permitting), Afif Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Mosaddek Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Shamim Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Mahedi Hasan

Australia squad: Josh Philippe, Mitchell Starc, Mitchell Swepson, Ashton Agar, Wes Agar, Alex Carey, Andrew Tye, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Mitchell Marsh, Ben McDermott, Dan Christian, Riley Meredith, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff. Reserves: Nathan Ellis, Tanveer Sangha.

-

Expecting a pretty fired up Bangladesh here that will look to push the Aussies to the limit.

I can't see these on Kayo or find any confirmation of broadcast details. Hope we can watch easily.
The RabbitholeBD channel on YouTube could be the broadcast partner for this one. They have been streaming most series' involving the Bangers in recent times.

Well its looks like its not going to be on TV :(

Interesting they gone with Wade as captain and have him the middle/lower order.....looks like they are wanting him for the keeper for the t20 WC

Good luck to him I just think he is not the best the option for that role....I would prefer Wade to open the innings in t20 cricket

But I hope he goes well as the new Aussie captain and we can win the series

Have read in places that both Foxtel & Ch9 have the broadcast rights for this.

So Foxtel will show the Pakistan vs WI T20 and the Hundred but they're not going to show the Australian game? This can't be for real.

When is the last time Foxtel didn't show an Australian away tour?
gotta have The Hundred on, with their s**t score panels... unwatchable

So Foxtel will show the Pakistan vs WI T20 and the Hundred but they're not going to show the Australian game? This can't be for real.

When is the last time Foxtel didn't show an Australian away tour?
This is first Australian tour not on Australian TV since the tour of Pakistan in 1994.

Ellis replaces an injured Meredith.. or is the 'injury' a ruse by selectors after his abysmal international debut in the Windies. Hey Hohns why not do same with Zampa and give the teen leggie Sangha a debut too. Tell the media Zamps atrocious buzz cut is giving him blinding headaches. ;)

Are the Banglas asking too much for the broadcast feed. Must be as Fox almost always covers Aussie teams overseas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to him I just think he is not the best the option for that role..
I am with you westie. Inglis is my keeper for WC. But I suppose if he chose to play white ball in England and not this series then the selectors hands are tied and they will go with Wade. Philippe also keeps but his Windies T20/I's stunk so may not even get a match here.

Last edited:
Kayo you useless sons of bitches

not on that youtube channel yet either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back