AFL RDT Round 21 Trades + Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
We're almost there....just a few more weeks

Been holding onto my final trade for a couple of weeks, tempted to use it now. Hind has been awful for weeks, he just refuses to touch the ball when not playing at Marvel. Well, he is back playing at Marvel now where he averages 100+, let's see what he can do. Heppell also out should help him.

Taranto has been completely wrecked by Leon cameron the campaigner. Brouch also not playing as a permanent midfielder.

Have some options:
A) Brouch to Adams/Guthrie
B) Taranto to Bont/Oliver

or just hold onto the trade since JKelly seems to hurt his ankle every game and only a matter of time before he misses a game.

Bradkli any chance of a return for the last few weeks? Finish strong!

We're almost there....just a few more weeks

Been holding onto my final trade for a couple of weeks, tempted to use it now. Hind has been awful for weeks, he just refuses to touch the ball when not playing at Marvel. Well, he is back playing at Marvel now where he averages 100+, let's see what he can do. Heppell also out should help him.

Taranto has been completely wrecked by Leon cameron the campaigner. Brouch also not playing as a permanent midfielder.

Have some options:
A) Brouch to Adams/Guthrie
B) Taranto to Bont/Oliver

or just hold onto the trade since JKelly seems to hurt his ankle every game and only a matter of time before he misses a game.

Bradkli any chance of a return for the last few weeks? Finish strong!

To prove how cursed I’ve been and how this game is just pure luck, I’ve traded only twice in the last 4 weeks and had my 3 highest scoring weeks of the season…that’s with still playing 3 spud rookies on the field each week and stuffing up my captain choice twice..

when I actually tried and put in time and effort, every week I would improve my team, I would score 100+ less than the week before despite improving my team. Actually don’t know how that’s possible but it happened just about every week.

I’m still alive in my cash league incredibly..not trading this week. Still have 3 up my sleeve and a lot of $$. Need to hold them for last two weeks, especially with the injuries and players being rested about to hit

Good luck all

To prove how cursed I’ve been and how this game is just pure luck, I’ve traded only twice in the last 4 weeks and had my 3 highest scoring weeks of the season…that’s with still playing 3 spud rookies on the field each week and stuffing up my captain choice twice..

when I actually tried and put in time and effort, every week I would improve my team, I would score 100+ less than the week before despite improving my team. Actually don’t know how that’s possible but it happened just about every week.

I’m still alive in my cash league incredibly..not trading this week. Still have 3 up my sleeve and a lot of $$. Need to hold them for last two weeks, especially with the injuries and players being rested about to hit

Good luck all
Great to hear

3 trades is huge at this time of the year. You've been kissed by Bianco on field but Hind has been awful for us, you've been very patient to hold him with 3 trades + cash left...I would have punted him by now if I had more than 1 trade left.

But yeah, very wise of you to hold onto trades given we both have the likes of Whit and JKelly who are extremely fragile.

Great to hear

3 trades is huge at this time of the year. You've been kissed by Bianco on field but Hind has been awful for us, you've been very patient to hold him with 3 trades + cash left...I would have punted him by now if I had more than 1 trade left.

But yeah, very wise of you to hold onto trades given we both have the likes of Whit and JKelly who are extremely fragile.

If Melbourne lock in top 3 before the last round they will def rest Gawn against Geelong in Geelong.. bookmark this..he won’t play the last round. Geelong will do the same with the likes of Dangerfield as well, especially if cats v dees week 1 of finals.

If Melbourne lock in top 3 before the last round they will def rest Gawn against Geelong in Geelong.. bookmark this..he won’t play the last round. Geelong will do the same with the likes of Dangerfield as well, especially if cats v dees week 1 of finals.
Why would they do this when they have the pre finals bye anyway? Doesn’t make much sense

When does anything clubs do these days make sense…Leon Cameron has been playing Taranto us a forward the last few weeks whilst spuds like Brent Daniels play on ball
I would be shocked if Danger is rested for the final round. He has already missed 9 games this year. He did SFA last week against North, has had many games where he just rests fwd nearly all game. Cats would want him to have 3 games in a row where he doesn't go missing, otherwise they aren't winning anything again this year.

Even Gawn has been taking it easy with Jackson doing a lot of ruck work. And melbourne are the last team that should get fancy and rest players. Hope they somehow lose this week because then they will have to win the last round against cats to even make top 4.

Agree with your point on Taranto, but Leon is just a dud coach. Let's see what he does this week with both Hopper and Green out.

This is my dog s**t position, I scraped through a win from 8th to win my first final. I have trades but I should of used em earlier to make my team better. I panic traded Bianco to Houston last round to try and net some extra points. I did get Marshall in which got me the win in the end.

Taranto I'll hope gets back in the guts and hopefully Hind gets Heppells points.

I guess downgrade and upgrade Bramble (hope Houston/Bowes remember how to football)??

1628017030066.png

This is my dog sh*t position, I scraped through a win from 8th to win my first final. I have trades but I should of used em earlier to make my team better. I panic traded Bianco to Houston last round to try and net some extra points. I did get Marshall in which got me the win in the end.

Taranto I'll hope gets back in the guts and hopefully Hind gets Heppells points.

I guess downgrade and upgrade Bramble (hope Houston/Bowes remember how to football)??

View attachment 1195441
I'd almost rather trade Houston over Bramble...Bramble at least has a decent role whereas Houston seems scared to touch the ball or tackle.
If you downgrade Amartey to Peatling, and upgrade Bramble you will only have like 650k for a mid. I think Houston to Stew/Rich would be better.

I'd almost rather trade Houston over Bramble...Bramble at least has a decent role whereas Houston seems scared to touch the ball or tackle.
If you downgrade Amartey to Peatling, and upgrade Bramble you will only have like 650k for a mid. I think Houston to Stew/Rich would be better.
Have also toyed with the idea of trading Taranto betting on him staying out of the middle. Doing that would also guaratntee him scoring 120 no doubt. You are right about Stewart though, has killed me not having him.

Man Houston was the most rubbish trade, just couldn't get anyone half decent.

Have also toyed with the idea of trading Taranto betting on him staying out of the middle. Doing that would also guaratntee him scoring 120 no doubt. You are right about Stewart though, has killed me not having him.

Man Houston was the most rubbish trade, just couldn't get anyone half decent.
Leon Cameron would have to be a genuinely clueless coach to leave Taranto out of the middle this week with both Green and Hopper out. He is a 115+ mid when he plays in the middle so I think he has to be a hold. Think Houston is a way bigger issue for you. Getting Stew or Rich this week would be good but then it will be tough upgrading Bramble with your final trade, since you have no cash....

Week off in all 5 Leagues, 2 trades and 65k left, no onfield rooks (5 playing bench Rooks as E) and and only Heppell injured (hold this week and trade next week if not back) with Houston and T Walker only weak links....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leon Cameron would have to be a genuinely clueless coach to leave Taranto out of the middle this week with both Green and Hopper out. He is a 115+ mid when he plays in the middle so I think he has to be a hold. Think Houston is a way bigger issue for you. Getting Stew or Rich this week would be good but then it will be tough upgrading Bramble with your final trade, since you have no cash....
Named him forward pocket still (know that doesn't mean anything necessarily but so strange by him).

Bowes dropped so guess I'm keeping Houston.

Great to hear

JKelly out....I hate this game

Definitely won’t play next week now. Is that your first in game injury all season?? Only took 21 weeks
wasn't concussion apparently, just injured throat. Incredible, I just find new ways every week to get shafted. The week I mention holding my final trade for an injury, I cope JKelly and Danger. Will be stuck with Brouch and Hind getting 70s for the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back