Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our hospitals have been neglected by state premiers for years, Mark McGowan is shitting himself because he has cut funding to health and by pure luck WA has avoided a big out break of rona. If we had an out break like Sydney is at the moment 2 things will happen. Firstly the hospital system will collapse and secondly he will be exposed as the emperor with no clothes.
Thirdly,
We'd be in martial law with half the cases Sydney has. Hell, even a quarter.
I'd hate to think what 100 cases might do to us over here.

View attachment 1195208

Now now Peter back into your padded cell you go and don't forget to take your meds next time. Think we will be cutting free time down to 10 minutes from now on.
How ****ed in the head is this getting

No one is forcing you to stay home other than the government. An anti vaxxer certainly isnt pro lockdown, how are you spinning your selfishness around?! Mind boggling how s**t these people are

I thought it was somewhat amusing of ALbo's suggestion to offering $300 for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated.

I couldn't help but think it was a bipartisan tactic?

It was a trap for Morrison, he will oppose anything labor says. Only way Morrison can spin this now, is to offer more money than Albo.

So all the arguments he just made, will be used against him.

How f’ed in the head is this getting

No one is forcing you to stay home other than the government. An anti vaxxer certainly isnt pro lockdown, how are you spinning your selfishness around?! Mind boggling how sh*t these people are
I was going to touch on this subject earlier but got sidetracked, the covid cult are seriously messed up in the head.

For the cult members covid must portrayed as the worst thing ever and if you dare say it's not as bad as first thought they lose their s**t and attack you for even suggesting such a thing.

Isn't that what everyone wants for covid to not be as bad as first thought but these losers want it to be horrific, probably so they can tell themselves that they are not overreacting and their own frightened fears are justified.

I thought it was somewhat amusing of ALbo's suggestion to offering $300 for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated.

10K is my starting price, and that's for every member of my household. How badly do they want people to get it, they are wasting billions so might as well try and get some of it i say.

View attachment 1195208

Now now Peter back into your padded cell you go and don't forget to take your meds next time. Think we will be cutting free time down to 10 minutes from now on.
How deluded must you be to think that the voluntarily unvaccinated want to force anyone to stay home in perpetual lockdown. They've been the fiercest critics of lockdowns since day one.

I was going to touch on this subject earlier but got sidetracked, the covid cult are seriously messed up in the head.

For the cult members covid must portrayed as the worst thing ever and if you dare say it's not as bad as first thought they lose their sh*t and attack you for even suggesting such a thing.

Isn't that what everyone wants for covid to not be as bad as first thought but these losers want it to be horrific, probably so they can tell themselves that they are not overreacting and their own frightened fears are justified.
Already proven to not be as dangerous but they wont have it. This is literally their only hobby. Its dead true whoever said the ratio of loser to lockdown lover is 1:1. Nothing has been more accurate regarding the whole topic

Do you know a single person who is in favour of lockdowns you thought were happy prior to this? Had a good life, exercised, social lives, good job etc? I dont, not a single one. Same goes on here...

Miserable bastards love it. Drags everyone to their level

For the cult members covid must portrayed as the worst thing ever and if you dare say it's not as bad as first thought they lose their sh*t and attack you for even suggesting such a thing.

You can sense their glee every time the news reports on “young people with no underlying symptoms” taken to hospital.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they are openly telling you that the war on germs can't be won. It is an ongoing war.

Just like the war on terror. It never ends, because the enemy is invisible and 'evasive'.

Where are the 'its just incompetence' folks? How do you guys explain this?

Do you believe the 'war on terror' was just incompetence, too?

No offense but I treat the 'its just incompetence' crowd the same as I treat the 'its real, stay home stay safe' crowd.

Thoughtless automatons who refuse to admit they've been conned.

If you think incompetence is a fanciful explanation - then please point us all to a cogent and plausible counter view. Many here have tried and all have failed.
So please give it your best shot.

It was a trap for Morrison, he will oppose anything labor says. Only way Morrison can spin this now, is to offer more money than Albo.

So all the arguments he just made, will be used against him.
If Labour wins the next election, low vaccination rates become Albo's problem?

That is where the idea of bipartisan came to my mind.

You can sense their glee every time the news reports on “young people with no underlying symptoms” taken to hospital.
If it's COIVD, they're not disclosing whether the "young person with no underlying symptoms" has already had a jab and might be exhibiting ADE.

View attachment 1195208

The pirate doesn’t have a very good record of being right about things.

IF….. you vote for me at the next election 😜

Not falling for that one, Albo

Sorry you’re wrong. Fake news has got you again.

Been discussed a few times as it says they're withdrawing the (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel from Dec 31st.

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

Australian Doherty Institute standards testing showed the RT-PCR couldn't differentiate between influenza A or B or COVID at the recommended cycles. Also found two corona common cold virus a nd rhinovirus.

Recommended having to retest for flu and other viruses as well as COIVD, as did the manufacture instructions, but they never did.

This is not new and the only fake news is your Big Pharma sponsored polifact/Facebook fake news "fact checker" that you rely on.

They're not as effective against the Delta variant because when they were made, Delta didn't exist. They're still better than nothing though and will lessen severity of the disease etc.

Given 75% of aged care residents have been jabbed and looking at the composition of NSW hospitalisations, the vaccines appear to be effective. Without them, NSW would be in far bigger trouble.
That's because Delta is one of the "escape mutants" from COIVD injections. If the virus has mutated and escaped not only will that CVOID injection not work it can cause ADE if a jabbed person with "waning immunity" catches the virus.

Gladys in her presser a couple of days ago said no one in ICU had been double jabbed. But if they've been single jabbed and have a more serious COIVD infection they have to look at ADE being responsible.

Va$$ed passing Delta on at the same pate as unva$$ed (CDC side #9). Therefore more breakthrough infections and community spread despite vaccination.

Also what both Prof Skerritt of the TGA and Dr Brendon Nelson warned of in the Senate hearing, COIVD injections will not stop you getting or passing on the virus and protection may only last 6 months.

Because of this no percentage va$ will get to herd immunity.

1627994203013.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back