Prediction Round 21: Changes Vs Brisbane + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone think Crowden did enough to keep his spot? I wasn't at the game but he seemed to be stationed at full forward fair bit. If he's in the side for defensive pressure is he doing enough?
Do we even have any fit forwards to bring in?

Yes...
Stood up in some heavy tackles and fired out good hand balls

We had the youngest team in the comp last weekend in both age and games profile. The balance is already heavily tipped towards youth, I don't think it would be wise to bring in someone like NOD as much as people like to see the new kids. There's always a tipping point where the lack of experience makes a recipe for a smashing. It's honestly surprising that we were able to compete let alone win last week, lets not tempt fate against the Lions and look to bring in more experience if anything (Hughes/Pearce).

So what's the go with Hughes? He played v Geelong and then what? Didn't notice his ommission or for what reason in the following rounds...

"In front of 20000 plus fans".

Man the crowds are pathetic these days, we used to consistently get 36000 - 40000 at Subi, WTF happened

Ticket/membership prices and supply exceeding demand by a big margin, IMO. It was always going to happen when we moved to Optus and they didn't drop the prices. Even the w***ers up the road have been struggling to get big crowds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"In front of 20000 plus fans".

Man the crowds are pathetic these days, we used to consistently get 36000 - 40000 at Subi, WTF happened

Winning helps. Also whenever we dish up trash away from home lose momentum for the following home game.

I suppose the killer was the north game apprantley the club was expecting 45k plus that night for len hall game before lockdown. Coming off a rare away win as well

Winning helps. Also whenever we dish up trash away from home lose momentum for the following home game.

I suppose the killer was the north game apprantley the club was expecting 45k plus that night for len hall game before lockdown. Coming off a rare away win as well
Can confirm the north game was the killer, myself and a couple mates flew into Perth that Friday and had to lockdown in our airbnb for 3 days...

Ticket/membership prices and supply exceeding demand by a big margin, IMO. It was always going to happen when we moved to Optus and they didn't drop the prices. Even the w***ers up the road have been struggling to get big crowds.
We've been s**t for 6 years

This, ticket prices for our games are ridiculous.

I don't think we need equal pricing with the Eagles, their demand is clearly higher, I think some more acceptable prices would see us get another 5+k each week.

I’d say COVID is also having an effect. Don’t want to go through the rigmarole of making/cancelling plans, getting refunds for tickets, when things get canned on the spot.
True but how many members have we got these days? All we have to do is download a ticket and go (assuming you live in Perth).

True but how many members have we got these days? All we have to do is download a ticket and go (assuming you live in Perth).
But how many people have not purchased a membership due to uncertainty? It’s still a lot of cash to flush when things gets locked down.
And I feel that a lot of non-members are spending there time and money elsewhere while there are questions around being able to attend .
Hoping that confidence returns next year once vaccination rates are up, and the govt feels safer

It’s been over 3 months since Sturt had that meniscus knee surgery. 3-4 months is the general recovery period for this injury. Is it strange that he hasn’t even appeared to do some light running in the training photos? 🤔
My son had the same surgery same doctor at the same day. He is an exercise physiologist and rehab from ops and injury is his field
Only just walking pain free now.
Reckons there is not a hope in hell we will see Sturt this year

We don't have equal pricing with west coast btw, theirs cost way more than ours and we constantly have specials for general admission or multi game passes

$106 to take your family to the cheap seats, watch the umps spin the chocolate wheel and get slugged for overpriced food and drink. Lol. That's why.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back