Review Dogs 105 defeat Crows 55 - Rd 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching the first half for the first time. Love some of the highlights in the second quarter - Bruce's hangar in the goal square, JUH's goal then helping set up JJ's :p

We are all Boristown.

we-are-all-negan.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will agree to be Boristown so long us I can continue to not use multi quotes

I'm actually with you on the multi-quote debate. Sure if the posts are all related to the same matter then multi-quote makes sense. But if the only link is that it is it is the same poster responding then multi-quote makes no sense - it just links totally unrelated posts.

I'm actually with you on the multi-quote debate. Sure if the posts are all related to the same matter then multi-quote makes sense. But if the only link is that it is it is the same poster responding then multi-quote makes no sense - it just links totally unrelated posts.
With me it’s more that multi quotes are a pain in the arse on my IPad and also I tend to just react to the post I am reading I don’t read 5 pages and then respond.

There is also the fact that the first person on BF to complain was a w***er bomber supporter and I refuse to listen to those clowns

With me it’s more that multi quotes are a pain in the arse on my IPad and also I tend to just react to the post I am reading I don’t read 5 pages and then respond.

There is also the fact that the first person on BF to complain was a w***er bomber supporter and I refuse to listen to those clowns
Do whatever the hell you like BL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back