Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the beast that is whatever is going on in footy elsewhere gets discussed here -

Pt 2 - may it be just like Pt1 - Tiger disintegrations. Pies coach sacking, Hawthorn internal implosions, GCS, well being GCS and WC wheels falling off.

But be respectful -

Go Catters

Which fringe player/s will be moving on from Richmond at the end of the season, and what's the likely deal for when Narkle requests a trade to be at the same club as his mate?

Hate seeing this, good luck to Venables in his next stages:

West Coast Eagles premiership player Daniel Venables has been forced into premature retirement after an AFL medical panel unanimously recommended that he avoid contact sport, including Australian football.

The lively and popular forward, the youngest member of the 2018 premiership team, has not played since a brain trauma injury was suffered in a marking contest in round nine, 2019 against Melbourne at Optus Stadium.

The 22-year-old has continued to work towards resuming his career which was halted at just 21 games as a result of that incident more than two years ago.

Which fringe player/s will be moving on from Richmond at the end of the season, and what's the likely deal for when Narkle requests a trade to be at the same club as his mate?

Man, I was wrong on two counts there. I thought for sure that Bolton would be a) leaving for another club; and b) getting a lot more money than that.

Man, I was wrong on two counts there. I thought for sure that Bolton would be a) leaving for another club; and b) getting a lot more money than that.
You're not the only one to think those things

I've said it multiple times already but Bolton is another Steven Motlop and now he's even signed for the same amount that Port is paying Motlop :$

Wonder how many years though, clearly Richmond want to have won more crack at a flag in 2022.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah this will happen 🙄 I had to check the date to make sure it wasn’t april 1st. Wtf would a netball coach know about coaching afl football? The person who wrote this should be embarrassed.

View attachment 1195921

She's applied for both the North job and now the Collingwood job, I'm curious if she's applied for any of the AFLW gigs or just the senior AFL coaching roles

She's applied for both the North job and now the Collingwood job, I'm curious if she's applied for any of the AFLW gigs or just the senior AFL coaching roles
Good point. Would love to see what her gameplan would be though. Considering she has no football experience, what the hell could she do? I’d have just about as much chance of getting the job as she does.

Yeah this will happen 🙄 I had to check the date to make sure it wasn’t april 1st. Wtf would a netball coach know about coaching afl football? The person who wrote this should be embarrassed.

View attachment 1195921
Has she even tried to be an assistant coach to get her foot in the door or is this all for PR sake?

Apparently Lin Jong has retired.

Good point. Would love to see what her gameplan would be though. Considering she has no football experience, what the hell could she do? I’d have just about as much chance of getting the job as she does.
I'd like to see someone from BigFooty get a coaching gig for the club they follow.

That’ll be a laugh , can you imagine some of the tigers nuffies in coaching over there???

They’ll be attacking the AFL and Hocking week in week out

They'd get a fine for bagging the AFL, umpires or both in every post match press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back