Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the 50 players that shot min 150 threes - at 40% or better last season.

Lakers got 4 of them - Melo, Ellington, Monk, Bazemore ...

Nunn can shoot too.

Baze shot over 40%? Well I'll be damned. For us he was a 3 & D guy but the 3 was meh.

Baze shot over 40%? Well I'll be damned. For us he was a 3 & D guy but the 3 was meh.

Player 3PM 3PA 3 PT %

Carmelo Anthony 1.9 4.7 40.9%
Trevor Ariza 1.7 4.8 35.0%
Kent Bazemore 1.1 2.7 40.8%
Wayne Ellington 2.5 6.0 42.2%
Malik Monk 2.0 5.0 40.1%
Kendrick Nunn 2.2 5.7 38.1%

Wojnarowski] Restricted free agent F John Collins has agreed to a five-year, $125M deal to stay with the Atlanta Hawks, @excelbasketball agents Sean Kennedy and Jeff Schwartz tell ESPN

The Golden State Warriors and Brooklyn Nets are each currently slated to have a luxury tax penalty in excess of $100 million.

Based on their current roster, the Warriors' bill is estimated at $185 million while the Nets will pay $122 million. The highest luxury tax bill in NBA history belongs the 13-14 Brooklyn Nets at $90.6 million.

#economystimulation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors trade Eric Paschall to Utah for a future 2nd

Maybe he demanded a trade?

Probably.

Probably Dubs just also wanted to clear a roster spot, or even just save money. His two million is probably costing you five or six times that in luxury tax.

Probably.

Probably Dubs just also wanted to clear a roster spot, or even just save money. His two million is probably costing you five or six times that in luxury tax.

Yeah

I just read that he wanted to reunite with Donovan Mitchell

Add the fact he is undersized at the 5 at 6'6''

Baynes could possibly be signed to take his role

Lakers wont win the chip. Too old, i just dont see the team gelling. On paper and in 2k yes good, but in reality not good. And i bet westy gets injured
I swear you're one extreme to the other with your boys.

Quite entertaining though.

I swear you're one extreme to the other with your boys.

Quite entertaining though.
As a Laker fan, I know what they bring to the table. All hype, but only Laker fans know what they're really like in contemporary times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back