Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this snuck under the radar big time.

Holy **** nice move by Villa there.
Laporte and cash probably the best outcome for us from here.

If we can turn Kane into Romero, Laporte, Ings and Vlahovic are we really worse off?
Cross Ings off the list.

Holy **** nice move by Villa there.

Cross Ings off the list.
Villa signing Ings, Buendia, Leon Bailey and trying for Ward Prowse with their Grealish money. It's what I'd have wanted us to do. Let's see how they go replacing their talisman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacob Steinberg who's a West Ham supporting journo in the Guardian reporting Zouma doesn't want to join us so Chelsea are back at square one.

Trust him over Nicolo when it's comes to reporting on things West Ham related.
I dont think we'll struggle for suitors with Kurt, he isn't a bad footballer. Just needs to realise he's not going to be able to stay in London.

Didn’t realise Kane was still in Florida, I thought the cover story for missing training was a covid test/quarantine or something like that.

Obviously a very early call, but Villa could be destined for European football with or without Grealish.

We’ve seen this before though. Sell your best player for a lot of money and spend it on a few who aren’t as good.

They’ve made some good signings but none will be anywhere near as influential as Grealish is for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back