Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
DeanBoxall.gif

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
hoping his signing can get his mind back on footy and being the best version of himself...his last month has been poor but we all know this kid is a star, fantastic to sign him up again

Remarkable signing when you think about it. Because according to some on the board he had checked out. Add to the fact that those same think Dimma can’t coach, so the kid is wasting time there as well. Surprised he didn go join the real premiership coach Blake Carracella at Essendon.
Our club is a far cry from the old days when oppo clubs pillared and poached our stars at will,Brad Ottens being one,back then,the biggest star we poached was Nathan Brown but that was it,well we had Lockett but even the corrupt AFL stole him from us!

Good times until the AFL changes rules.

Some Freo posters now talking down Bolton as he isn't coming.... overrated, etc etc. How predictable. Freo Flogs. They might become relevant one day...maybe...possibly. Actually, nah.
Oppos fav player then he re signs,worst player evaa! lmao.

Some Freo posters now talking down Bolton as he isn't coming.... overrated, etc etc. How predictable. Freo Flogs. They might become relevant one day...maybe...possibly. Actually, nah.
It’s like when you are at a pub and get turned down by a good looking bird and need to pretend you weren’t interested anyway

well so I hear I’ve never been turned down I’m generally fighting them off me:$

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
It’s like when you are at a pub and get turned down by a good looking bird and need to pretend you weren’t interested anyway

well so I hear I’ve never been turned down I’m generally fighting them off me:$
Maybe start trying hit on something other than the whale in the room .

Oct 8, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania
Bolton signs , we pick up Narkle and Cerra and we re-sign chol and CCJ .
Cornes is Gunna be melting
I don't think it'll be just Narkle and Cerra. I think there will be another mid from somewhere.

CJ 90% gone and Chol 50/50 atm is where I've got it. Not keen to lose both, but key forwards and ruck/forwards are in high demand at the moment.

tigers12

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 5, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Everyone has to remember he has plenty of time to make more money dusty wasn’t getting king ransom money until about age 26 Shai is Only 22 600 grand is still big money for a 22 year old

Everyone has to remember he has plenty of time to make more money dusty wasn’t getting king ransom money until about age 26 Shai is Only 22 600 grand is still big money for a 22 year old
One of the other positives of Carr being his manager is that he would be keen to help Shai invest and not just piss it away
He has help Dusty develop a very extensive property portfolio around Richmond
One of the reasons why Carr is a good manager with a small stable, he can really help look after his players for the long term and not just handing over the money

One of the other positives of Carr being his manager is that he would be keen to help Shai invest and not just piss it away
He has help Dusty develop a very extensive property portfolio around Richmond
One of the reasons why Carr is a good manager with a small stable, he can really help look after his players for the long term and not just handing over the money

Yep. That’s why they sign for less

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
2 years is a good result. Still won't be a free agent so we'll get good trade compo if he leaves or if he stays it'll likely be a multi year deal keeping him away from the free agency vultures until his contract extension expires.

Back