Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Have you ever had a "Sliding Doors" moment in your season .....a moment where the impact of that one decision completely altered your season

GleefulSarcasticAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

Think mine was last week .....had the choice of Whitfield or Marshall ....wasn't a matter of who to get, but in which order
Based on price drops forecast I was advised to go Marshall B4 Whitfield ......but I was chasing points, so went Whitfield with Marshall coming in this week

That one call cost me 120 points for the round and I esimate 100 ranking spots ......so what's been your sliding door moment this week?

EagerGleefulFlyingfish-max-1mb.gif

I'm assuming the Round of match's goes ahead, VIC looking like another 3 day lockdown ......but how, when and where ....Well I've given up trying to follow the whole thing ....I just think the round gets played somehow

Teams still to be announced ......but ATS looking at two Rookies .....Cook (Crows), he's a ripper BTW ......and Callum Brown (GWS)

League Finals Week 2 ......good luck everyone this week .....I'm going to be stuck with a Rookie on-field, and stupidly boldly will stick with Reeves at R2 ....well, thems the plans this week, but a week is a long time in Fantasy

1628137916471.png

OK owners of either Dangerfield or Guthrie ......looks like De Boer comes in .....now we now he's not in the sides for his good looks, and given the number of outs for GWS, you can almost guarantee a lockdown role ......If you're reading this thread Mr Cameron, I don't think there's any doubt Guthrie is the most dangerous Mid and needs to be stopped

So last week Danger gets slotted FWD and Guthrie steps up & takes all Danger Mid minutes and points .....well done & thankyou :moustache:

Hey Scotty .....what ya doing with Danger ? ....FWD or MID ? ......at least Cameron comes back next week, so won't need to ask that question
And whilst we're talking coaches ...Cameron

tenor.gif

Surely you can correct some howler decisions from last week ......firstly, get freakin Timmy back in the midfield, and secondly, don't freakin play Whitfield so deep in DEF ......you stuffed all the run off HB and brought Haynes into the game .....how could you do that, seriously

What is it with these two Coach's ......I get a headache thinking what they'll try and do this week .....we'll one thing we do know, GEEL will have a late out
1628138533064.png

Hardest decision here is which player do you (VC) .....Touk Touk or Walsh ? ...well this is one of the few times I wish I had Touk, but I'm going Walsh, after a couple of lean weeks he's due again

Other than watching those two magnificent players ......I will also be keeping an eye on Fiorini, for those that took the leap ...congratulations

1628138985744.png

Ziebell, it's getting to the stage, where we maybe having a Man Conversation about your future in my side ......past performances have been waning ....now if you can't go big in this game, well I can't promise you JS

I actually think NORTH are a chance in this game ......Boltons signed his Contract, so you can forget about him ....appears Nank might not make the line & my doesn't he impact RICH's performance ......I'm guessing CCJ will be back after being named an emergency

Really thought with Houli down, that Short would go all SP on us ......bloody Rioli steps up and drains all the blood out of Shorts Body .....cmon mate do it for the kipper !

1628139337053.png

This is going to get ugly .....Port will dominate & Wines IMO is going to go huge
But what of Houston Owners .....I feel for ya, but he does have history of being a utility .....not a question of getting him, but when was the right time to dump his sorry arse .....that was probably 3 match's ago

Interesting player 👀 wil be Butters .....still priced well, but time to hit top form is running out

1628139608114.png

No Paddy Ryder ....makes Marshall a must get, with still a low BE and big price increase after this game

As a Mills owner from day 1 .....the last few weeks have been a Roller Coaster .....2 weeks with his arse on the bench hurt, but he more than made up for that, you sassy thing, last week. A 152 gave me my league match win, by a narrow margin :whitecheck:
But what of Seagul ? ....a modest 97 ...not a bad score, but not what we've come to expect from the great chip gatherer .....maybe this week

And Finally to the God himself Steele ......every bloody week he backs up and hurts us non owners .....STOP IT , STOP IT ...a little mercy please ....gotta be the biggest :padlock: for (VC) or (C) this weekend
Gonna be one of the first picked next year, that's for sure

1628140082321.png

Ooooohhhh ......my R2 versus the rest of the competitions R2 ......maybe Grundy gets lost in Tassie or kidnapped by a Tassie Tiger
This could really hurt ....ouch

Gonna have to wait on teaam selections on this game .....COLL rotating rookies, so who plays from both sides
Again a favourable matchup for Titch .....but also if youre a new Sidebum owner , the matchup also looks favourable for you

1628140387358.png

At what point does Macrae start to bag big scores again .....could it be against ESS
Last 3 match's against ESS Macrae has had field days .....but last week the discrepency between his Fantasy score (81) and his SC score (131) was massive ???

Seems that if you have a BULLIES player ATM , they're going big ....Daniel back ....but once again like our friendly coach's at GEEL and GWS , Hunter keeps getting his role played around with .....Smith has been getting the favourable role recently ....but what happens when Treloar is back ?? Who gets impacted most Smith I assume ?

Has this year been a year where from one week to the next, with some players, we simply don't know what their role will be ......Ridley was the classic last week, given the lockdown role on Papley .....on Papley !!!! .....WTF thought that was a good idea

Zerrett to continue on his scoring ways ......can see the BULLIES backing their system in, without a need to lockdown on Zerrett. Parish on the other hand appears to have gone off the boil ? .....result of a long season in the midfield or with Shiel coming back .....or maybe a bit from column A and Column B

1628141257858.png

Does Darcy play ? ......or are Freo just rolling the ball ?
Brayshaw WOW what a game ....can he backup, will BRIS allow him the space he got last week

Can Neale find some semblance of form .....been asking that question for 6 weeks now, without an answer

So many ???? in this game .....this is life or death for both clubs

Good luck for the weekend .....to all League Finalists good luck also ....hope you're all prepared

200.gif

No Coll/Haw game in Tassie.....switched to Melbourne?

I swear to god if something happens that prevents Hind from playing at marvel AGAIN I will go off. I've held that hack so long assuming a long stretch of Marvel games, a venue at which he is suddenly a 100+ premo fwd. I've copped enough 50s from him ffs
Don’t think there’s any other options, can’t leave Vic now. He’s locked into Marvel

Hind will find a way to fu** him. A late withdrawal maybe? Dropping a 40 at Marvel? I’m eager to see how it plays out
He’s been out to get a coffee and that care happens to now be a hotspot... I can picture it quite clearly to be honest

AFL hold off announcing until 3 mins before the bounce 🤣
If that happens to me again I’ll go off aswell 🤣 Even worse if Parish and Zerrett tagged along with Hindy. It’s all possible though 🤣

All jokes aside, surely someone will have gone somewhere that will come out as a hotspot... could be another weekend of carnage brewing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that happens to me again I’ll go off aswell 🤣 Even worse if Parish and Zerrett tagged along with Hindy. It’s all possible though 🤣

All jokes aside, surely someone will have gone somewhere that will come out as a hotspot... could be another weekend of carnage brewing
Most of its in the western suburbs if not all. I doubt any AFL players live that side of town and just dogs for training at any risk. 🤞

Tonight's gross.... was gonna put the VC on Jelly, but with him gone, Whitfield, Taranto or Danger don't look like enticing options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back