Prediction Changes Dogs V Bombers Round 21

Can’t wait to get those two and Vanders into the team, we were seriously quick at the start of the year, with Weightman & Garcia now in the side and JJ finding form we’re gonna be fun to watch
Sadly, I can’t see VDM making it back this year, has missed too much footy.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Imagine if at some point during the game Dunkley turns the ball over in D50 which sets up a Stringer goal then rips off his guernsey to reveal a Bombers guernsey underneath. That would have to be right up there for shock AFL betrayals. Imagine if his friendship with Treloar was all just an act.
Shades of Seth Rollins when he turned on The Shield.

Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can’t wait to get those two and Vanders into the team, we were seriously quick at the start of the year, with Weightman & Garcia now in the side and JJ finding form we’re gonna be fun to watch
Funny how the tables have turned we were always slow with no KPFs - now we are overflowing with both!

Libbaaaa

Premiership Player
Jun 1, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
yep. Is it just me or is B.Smith a wonky kick at full tilt? Like, his work around the ball and in traffic is great, but once he is carrying the ball at FULL speed, it seems to me that the resulting kick could go anywhere.
Weirdly he has a decent shot at goal when going full pace, especially on his left side. I feel like Baz has gotten back some explosiveness, was maybe carrying something or just feeling flat.

doggie dog

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Great to see the BFF's back together.
Also be keen to Lewy also be given a crack as a B plan for the ruck and KPD, seeing as though we have injuries in those 2 key positions.

Really poor selection this week, Bevo will be outcoached on game day again trying to manage some players not at 100% like Richards & Treloar

Weightman has been our best forward for the last month and being managed? Spare me

Essendon by plenty

etc etc

Back