Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dame for Simmons anyone?

As a Warrior fan i hope we don't give up this years picks in Kuminga, Moody on top of Wiggins and Wiseman

Doubt Portland too happy with lillard for Ben ?

Simmons would be very good at dubs imho.

I can however, see why the warriors wouldn't want to give up many assets

Doubt Portland too happy with lillard for Ben ?

Simmons would be very good at dubs imho. I can't see why they wouldn't want to give up many assets however

Warriors have already knocked back the Wiggins, Wiseman, Pick 7 & 14, 2x future 1sts

I would let go Wiggins, Poole and 2 future 1sts

Warriors have already knocked back the Wiggins, Wiseman, Pick 7 & 14, 2x future 1sts

Yeah that was a crazy offer. Morey a bit nuts.

IMHO dubs are stacked

Curry.
Klay.
Green.
Wiggins
Wiseman.
Kuminga.
Moody.
Looney
Toscano.
Porter.
Belly etc..

Should do green and bits for Simmons

They are similar but Ben is younger better bigger etc..

Dubs won't do it due to being mates with Draymond but would be best case

Apart from getting lucky with the previous admin landing Giannis. And the Jrue trade which was a good result - what have they done well?

Not much

After winning their first championship in half a century, seems an odd time to be calling them 'dumb'.

They always had limited pathways to improving this off-season. Getting Portis back on the contract they did was a win. Hill played well last time in Bud's system. Not really sure what you want from them.

After winning their first championship in half a century, seems an odd time to be calling them 'dumb'.

They always had limited pathways to improving this off-season. Getting Portis back on the contract they did was a win. Hill played well last time in Bud's system. Not really sure what you want from them.

They are dumb and tight imho

They won mostly due to one of the biggest carry jobs in sport history

They are dumb and tight imho

They won mostly due to one of the biggest carry jobs in sport history

Oh, hush. You just wanted them to sign free agents like it's 2K roster building. Apart from re-signing Portis, what they most needed was another guard.

Patty chose the Nets. Payne stayed with the Suns. The better guards all signed for way more than the $5.9 mil Milwaukee could offer.

Here's who they could conceivably afford of the rest: Lou, Bruce Brown, Ish Smith, Rivers, Cory Joseph, Nunn, Oladipo, Terrance Davis, Neto & Hill.

Patty and Brown went to/stayed in New York. Nunn went to L.A. Payne stayed in Phoenix, Oladipo in Miami, Lou in Atlanta. The Bucks went with Hill.

I'd love to know what you think they should have done instead.

Oh, hush. You just wanted them to sign free agents like it's 2K roster building. Apart from re-signing Portis, what they most needed was another guard.

Patty chose the Nets. Payne stayed with the Suns. The better guards all signed for way more than the $5.9 mil Milwaukee could offer.

Here's who they could conceivably afford of the rest: Lou, Bruce Brown, Ish Smith, Rivers, Cory Joseph, Nunn, Oladipo, Terrance Davis, Neto & Hill.

Patty and Brown went to/stayed in New York. Nunn went to L.A. Payne stayed in Phoenix, Oladipo in Miami, Lou in Atlanta. The Bucks went with Hill.

I'd love to know what you think they should have done instead.
Re-signed Michael Redd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back