Trades Round 21 Fantasy Trades - The F*** You Leon Edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taranto has to play midfield tonight with the news of Kelly being out.

Chasing rank so my trades are;
Kelly to Sidebottom
Neale to Fiorini

Should free some loose change to get Tim Kelly up to Parish or Merrett next week

TT either goes 130 tonight and give me the bird or they get smashed early and shove him forward with the game gone.. c'mon cats

Was thinking that as well (Newman upgrade to Whitfield).

Actually, I might go Newman > JDG vis Hind DPP (dear god), and then the Reeves/Bianco > Rookie/Whitifled next week. Thanks for talking this out, you've helped me find something potentially viable.
Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 6.28.29 pm.png

Change of plans!

Kelly/Houston > JDG/Mills.

Looks like im keeping Hind/Harmes for the rest of the season.... haha...

Can this year just be over already? Kelly another victim of the Forwards' curse (and I. Smith who was one of only two decent scoring FWDs to have not missed a game so far). Ziebell is due a Wile-E-Coyote rock-on-head mishap any moment now.

Kelly - M. Kennedy
Bowes - Whitfield

Holding Taranto because it's either him or Garcia in the mids and I might as well just pray he leaves his F50 at some stage. If it were earlier in the season I would 100% trade him and field the rookie to preserve the cash he'll lose, but we're so close to the end now (Thank God).

Due to an appalling amount of forced trades this year, I haven't been able to cycle rookies on my bench as I would've liked.

Bianco, Reeves, Weightman, Parks, Madden, Newcombe, Amartey and Heppell (holding him for 1 week) all out, means right now I have zero bench cover.

Time for a change of plans..

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 6.39.56 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second I think. So probably 1st.

having said that I wanted Mayne a little while ago as a POD and they rested him 🤣
I can see Mayne going out well, I’ve never owned him though so it doesn’t feel right. Thinking Guthrie and Stewart.

Rough question but who do you guys like out of

Wingard silvagni butters or pig schoenberg??
was going to bring in Touk but going to split jelly and sharp into 2 semi premos

Wingard for sure, If I could afford him I'd feel reasonably comfortable with him compared to Silvagni who I do have at this stage.

Well this is all rather s**t isn’t it. Could still trade Taranto but surely he goes ok with so many mids out? He survives for me by the skin of his teeth. At this stage:

Jelly -> DeGoey with a nice matchup

Will hold off on the other trade, probably going to be Darcy -> Sidey but I’ll wait until the last possible moment given this seems to be the weekend teams really want to spring surprises on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back