2020/21 Scottish Football Thread - On beIN Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

C’mon HiBees. Let’s hear Sunshine on Leith ringing out just like 5 years ago.
Just win!! Don’t care how... just win.
GGTTH GGTTH GGTTH

Not the best start for Celtic.
In the AFL, the results in the first 3 - 4 rounds are often all over the place. Is it the same in the SPL ? The first Hearts' goal came with the Celtic keeper well away from the goal mouth, is he up to it ?

In the AFL, the results in the first 3 - 4 rounds are often all over the place. Is it the same in the SPL ? The first Hearts' goal came with the Celtic keeper well away from the goal mouth, is he up to it ?
Could say goalie should have been up to it with second as well. Have two poor goalies

Meltdown ? The first game of the season and a 0:1 loss ? First round gone. Hib's third.

Last edited:
Hibs v Staggies on Sunday. Predictions from my betters ?
Hibs will do it easy 3-0
While we are at it
Dundee and Rangers will have a draw
Celtic will win by 2
Draw for Livingston and Aberdeen
Hearts for the win
And am hoping for a motherwell win

Hibs will do it easy 3-0
While we are at it
Dundee and Rangers will have a draw
Celtic will win by 2
Draw for Livingston and Aberdeen
Hearts for the win
And am hoping for a motherwell win
Thankyou, acme21. You don't think much of St Johnstone ?

Thankyou, acme21. You don't think much of St Johnstone ?
I support motherwell, so that tip is more heart then anything else. It will be interesting how these games play out, it was mainly guess work and going by last seasons performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I support motherwell, so that tip is more heart then anything else. It will be interesting how these games play out, it was mainly guess work and going by last seasons performances.
Do you make anything of Postecoglou's Celtic first up loss to elevated Hearts, last season's runner up ? Is Ange up to even Scottish Football ? A mate of mine, of non Scot extraction, who is right into soccer is disparaging of the influence of Scot immigrants in Aus soccer ? Do you think there is anything in that ?

Last edited:
Do you make anything of Postecoglou's Celtic first up loss to elevated Hearts, last season's runner up ? Is Ange up to even Scottish Football ? A mate of mine, of non Scot extraction, who is right into soccer is disparaging of the influence of Scot immigrants in Aus soccer ? Do you think there is anything in that ?
I'm yet to see Celtic play. Ange historically seems to take time to settle in before getting results
He also didn't have much of preseasson to get the players he wanted and to lead training. Ange is a good coach and should be upto the level for European football.

I wouldn't say any immigrant community has had a negative effect on Australian soccer.

Failing my application to replace Jock Ross (think Luke Beveridge) or Graeme Mathie (think Sam Power), I remain the absolute outsider. Here's hoping that Doig does a Dunkley.

Can’t see the Staggies staying up this year, only have about 16/17 players on the books at the moment. Had a number of players struck down with COVID in July and weren’t allowed to recruit, also had to forfeit a couple league cup games so a little behind in player fitness and match practise. Also have a new manager so any plans he had for game development was delayed a few weeks.

Last edited:
Can’t see the Staggies staying up this year, only have about 16/17 players on the books at the moment. Had a number of players struck down with COVID in July and weren’t allowed to recruit, also had to forfeit a couple league games so a little behind in player fitness and match practise. Also have a new manager so and plans he had for game development was delayed a few weeks.
Ross countie are always going to find it tough to stay up. But they can do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back