Review Round 21 vs Carlton @ Marvel Stadium (07.08.2021 @ 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking much better. This isn’t a great game but it feels like it’s always like this when we play Carlton late in the season
Every Gold Coast V Carlton game is like this no matter what stage of the season. It seems like these games are always a scrappy affair. Begs the question is this the Suns most consistent rivalry.

Every Gold Coast V Carlton game is like this no matter what stage of the season. It seems like these games are always a scrappy affair. Begs the question is this the Suns most consistent rivalry.
I feel like saints are currently, always close games (usually losses) and heaps of fire in them

We could actually win this which IMO would be the worsed possible result, pressure goes off Dew as people have short memories and the Vic media will be hunting the Carlton coach, all the talk of get rid of Dew will disappear

some may say how can you not support your team but in my mind that is exactly what l am doing. Dew has been a failure, one that doesn’t need to continue

It is only Carlton, but it is still an AFL game and Carlton still think they can play finals(or should have)
Hopefully we can carry on, but * me it was nice to see us be competitive in a 3rd quarter for a change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back