Mega Thread Miscellaneous Freo Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean loves a cuddle

Someone has to take the “cuddles” name from Conca since it looks like he’ll be out at the end of the season. Good thing about Darcy is he can cuddle twice as much with those big arms. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I loved the way young Western reacted to the Schultz mark, then the Serong goal and finally the win.
He was in rapture.
Also the way Henry reacted he loves every one . He couldn't find enough cuddles.,wanted to cuddle every one.
You could not watch the joy of the boys after the win and not wipe a tear or two away.

I loved the way young Western reacted to the Schultz mark, then the Serong goal and finally the win.
He was in rapture.
Also the way Henry reacted he loves every one . He couldn't find enough cuddles.,wanted to cuddle every one.
You could not watch the joy of the boys after the win and not wipe a tear or two away.
This is how elite talent identifiers spot the members of champion teams by the way, they look for the player who celebrates the success of their side that they aren't involved in.

It's a very good sign.

He was in rapture.
The way he celebrated Tabs goal from the boundary as well... He cheered for Tabs like he was one of us in the stands!

This is how elite talent identifiers spot the members of champion teams by the way, they look for the player who celebrates the success of their side that they aren't involved in.

It's a very good sign.
Buddy the best in the business at it

Chris Mayne
I must say the thing i like most about mayne is how he has handled obstacles in his life. not picked in the national draft. goes back to the wafl and works. gets picked picked up by the dockers. not the most talented individual (when you compare him to a walters for example) so he moulds himself as as an incredibly hard working pressure forward. goes to collingwood. buckley was a d##KH##d. handles that adversity. remodels his games as a wingman/half Backman and was a contributor to a premiership push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wants to get a run next year at some level, then sign him up as a player at Peel for on field leadership role, with a view to bringing him onboard as a development coach in 2023. Or combine the roles.
Why would you want to beat your body up further mucking around at WAFL level at Mayne's age, surely you would just coach.

Why would you want to beat your body up further mucking around at WAFL level at Mayne's age, surely you would just coach.
Dunno. He said he’d like to play on at some level next year. A year with him playing at Peel would be great for our young fellas’ development if he wants to go around again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dunno. He said he’d like to play on at some level next year. A year with him playing at Peel would be great for our young fellas’ development if he wants to go around again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
For the record I'm not saying it's a bad thing I just find it surprising someone would want to given how harsh the game is on a body.

Life without Fyfe

Real finger tip depth analysis that one. The media loves having a shot at Fyfe. The midfield wins games, the more quality the better. Of course when players go out others have more impact, but if for example Brayshaw is tagged by Robinson today we will be wishing Fyfe was there to make them pay.

Maybe just wanting to give back to the competition that gave him the chance to make it to where he did.
Just saying.
Some like to give rather than receive.

Someone has to take the “cuddles” name from Conca since it looks like he’ll be out at the end of the season. Good thing about Darcy is he can cuddle twice as much with those big arms. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mate, you don't drop a nickname like "Onions" for one like "Cuddles".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back