Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Draw has really opened up for you now buttox. stevebbb Hai_Newman and I on the one side of the draw.
yep + my team is on special dank style peptides.
i finished the byes with a complete team and 6 trades.
they all went in like 4 weeks on injuries.
thomas was out this week roma the week before.
if my guys can stay on the park im reasonably confident.
I should have a full team next week for the first week in the last 6.
and no finals. LOL

yep + my team is on special dank style peptides.
i finished the byes with a complete team and 6 trades.
they all went in like 4 weeks on injuries.
thomas was out this week roma the week before.
if my guys can stay on the park im reasonably confident.
I should have a full team next week for the first week in the last 6.
and no finals. LOL
Well that’s sorted that out them, your team is scrubbed for being drug cheats

Wheels failing off for me, please put me out of my misery this week Uncle so i can end this sh*t show.
13-0. Team wasn’t the same after the mighty Allstars knocked you off. Confidence shattered.

In all seriousness tho, you’ve been the benchmark all season. When you’re going that well there comes a time where you have to choose between league or overalls.

Wheels failing off for me, please put me out of my misery this week Uncle so i can end this sh*t show.
The horse has bolted for me and l'm hanging on for dear life with an incomplete team since then. averaging 3 players short each week..

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1628386378903.png

This matchup is to close to call
the winner of this plays stevebbb
1628386432505.png

the winner of this plays me
1628386471223.png

Spacedog is looking home.

Bolton.... dont swear at me please bruz...:sick:

You have Trac still though...who should whoop my soft cawks Eagles.
Trac might need to score 240

Well done Hai_Newman, too good. Massive 2550 odd score this week. Deserve to be in a Prelim after the season you’ve had. Just hasn‘t been my year in Tragics 2. So many loses by less than 20 points and a few by less than 10. Just missed top 4. I was hoping you’d win your qualifying final. Shame you are stevebbb are on the same side of the draw, would have been a good Grand Final.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done Hai_Newman, too good. Massive 2550 odd score this week. Deserve to be in a Prelim after the season you’ve had. Just hasn‘t been my year in Tragics 2. So many loses by less than 20 points and a few by less than 10. Just missed top 4. I was hoping you’d win your qualifying final. Shame you are stevebbb are on the same side of the draw, would have been a good Grand Final.

Classy mate, we dig into each other but your team was sucha awesome build, waay better than mine and I could actually see you map out the Gnr team and season, full respect.

My team is 180 points off falling out of a top 1k finish and pair of socks and a cap...yes this means a lot...lets do this

Classy mate, we dig into each other but your team was sucha awesome build, waay better than mine and I could actually see you map out the Gnr team and season, full respect.

My team is 180 points off falling out of a top 1k finish and pair of socks and a cap...yes this means a lot...lets do this
Yeah I love being a smart ass on here but it’s all in good fun. I’ve traded well and avoided the bad decisions I normally make. The one o regret was Selwood over Steele, but if that’s the only mistake that’s a win. Such a competitive comp Tragics and so many good teams that can win at any time. Getting a week off in this comp is like winning Tatts.

Hope you go well. Deserve to win. 13-0 is this league is extraordinary.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I love being a smart ass on here but it’s all in good fun. I’ve traded well and avoided the bad decisions I normally make. The one o regret was Selwood over Steele, but if that’s the only mistake that’s a win. Such a competitive comp Tragics and so many good teams that can win at any time. Getting a week off in this comp is like winning Tatts.

Hope you go well. Deserve to win. 13-0 is this league is extraordinary.
1.gif

So we have
Hai_Newman +260
vs
Jiska Petracca + May.
and
If May outscores Oliver by 16 points we have an upset in the other match.
Spacedog not taking steeles vc a puzzling move.
Would love to hear your thinking on skipping Steele’s VC Spacedog? Just trying to make it more exciting?

Back