AFL Round 20 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

freos song is grouse live. round 1 this year, hearing the 2 best songs on the G cant beat it.

Still hanging on hope the tiges can pinch 9th spot and order is restored.

Freo has had the reputation of being the worst song in the league, which I agree with it being terrible but not the worst. I don't know how West Coast escaped scrutiny though that is by far the worst song in the league and what makes it even more vomit is getting turds of Tokyo to 'revitalise' it and they somehow made it even more terrible.

Freo has had the reputation of being the worst song in the league, which I agree with it being terrible but not the worst. I don't know how West Coast escaped scrutiny though that is by far the worst song in the league and what makes it even more vomit is getting turds of Tokyo to 'revitalise' it and they somehow made it even more terrible.

BOT first album was actually pretty good, wild at heart was a fantastic song imo

Haven't liked anything they've done since tho. Including the west coast song. :tearsofjoy:

BOT first album was actually pretty good, wild at heart was a fantastic song imo

Haven't liked anything they've done since tho. Including the west coast song. :tearsofjoy:
Yeah I'm probably going a little hard haven't really listen to them, there was just a lot of boring generic bands in that 2000-10 period which I lump them in with. It's not my cup of tea I guess.

Yeah I'm probably going a little hard haven't really listen to them, there was just a lot of boring generic bands in that 2000-10 period which I lump them in with. It's not my cup of tea I guess.

get that completely. I liked Bastilie's Bad Blood too then quickly fell out of love.

Sad how bad albums are these days from bands. Muse probably the only band I look forward to anymore.

Music is so sh*t in general.
Muse haven't had a decent album since the '00s tho. Agree not many bands put out decent albums these days. A lot of singles and EPs.
Spotify/streaming has seemed to further emphasise making one hit song vs a whole album. Provided you get a song or two on certain playlists that gets lots (and lots and lots and lots) of plays you'll get some return.

Muse haven't had a decent album since the '00s tho. Agree not many bands put out decent albums these days. A lot of singles and EPs.
Spotify/streaming has seemed to further emphasise making one hit song vs a whole album. Provided you get a song or two on certain playlists that gets lots (and lots and lots and lots) of plays you'll get some return.

Disagree, I nearly love all Muse's stuff still. Resistance and Drones two of my fav albums of theirs. They do put some s**t songs on some of their more recent albums but there are always a couple of epic songs imo.

One of the best albums of the 00's that people forget was The Killers Hot Fuss imo. Probably the last album I genuinely loved all the songs on.

Disagree, I nearly love all Muse's stuff still. Resistance and Drones two of my fav albums of theirs. They do put some sh*t songs on some of their more recent albums but there are always a couple of epic songs imo.

One of the best albums of the 00's that people forget was The Killers Hot Fuss imo. Probably the last album I genuinely loved all the songs on.
The Killer's first two albums were great. Bloc Party another with a belter of a first album, decent 2nd then meh. A lot of those early '00s bands went that way, one and a half brilliant albums then petered out.

The Killer's first two albums were great. Bloc Party another with a belter of a first album, decent 2nd then meh. A lot of those early '00s bands went that way, one and a half brilliant albums then petered out.

Yea, I liked a few songs off the killers second album to, When You Were Young was epic.

Hot Fuss though, so unique, it has this retro 80s feel to it but with a modern twist. Absolutely loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree, I nearly love all Muse's stuff still. Resistance and Drones two of my fav albums of theirs. They do put some sh*t songs on some of their more recent albums but there are always a couple of epic songs imo.

Ya need to find some new bands.

If you haven't listened to Nothing But Thieves or Royal Blood I suggest checking them both out. Two great modern UK rock bands.

Edit: Bruce ruptured an ACL.

My apologies for the insensitive comment.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back