List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrights played 2 good games all year. Averaging 11 touches and just a goal a game. He hasn't improved or done anything better then when he was here. If he stayed he would of been on 600k a year. That is to much money for performance.
We are already overpaying enough people

Last edited:
Wrights played 2 good games all year. Averaging 11 touches and a just a goal a game. He hasn't improved or done anything better then when he was here. If he stayed he would of been on 600k a year. That is to much money for performance.
3 good games this year have been against
Collingwood, North and.. North

Wrights played 2 good games all year. Averaging 11 touches and just a goal a game. He hasn't improved or done anything better then when he was here. If he stayed he would of been on 600k a year. That is to much money for performance.
3 good games this year have been against
Collingwood, North and.. North

These two posts have brightened up my morning *chefs kiss*

I can imagine a post like this is comforting to the 2MP was deadweight narrative, but a lot of us couldn't understand why he wasn't at least given a go last year as his numbers were always superior to Sam Day.
No doubt Sam always gives the appearance of being up for the contest as compared to Pete, but the numbers don't lie, Wright's 2021 season is far superior to Day's.
We could only dream of Sam having 3 good games and kicking multiple goals on multiple occasions
Added to that is Wright is only 24
Now we're seriously thinking about Rory Lobbe?
Thank God I'm just a nuffie supporter because then I don't have to get upset about the Club's decision making

Wright 15 games 17 goals 12 hitouts 12 disposals and 4 marks(1.3 contested)
vs

Sam Day 6 games 3 goals 3.8 hitouts 8.8 disposals 3.8 marks(1.0 contested)

Day would want to be on half of 2MPs salary with those numbers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have having such a great weekend too
Really?
After the way Dew and Haines treated him you don't want to see the guy succeed?
And a 23yo player who actually wanted to be a Sun but wasn't given a chance?
If the media hoes into us we deserve every bit of it
Because we are so flush with forwards who ruck

Nope, but when he is on 600k-700k and we wanted to balance the salary cap he needed to go unfortunately. More of a victim of circumstance than anything else.
He didn’t get one game last year which had nothing to do with the salary he was on.

He played like s**t for 2 years and then didn't get a game last year. All well and good him playing well now but he hadn't performed for us and we where paying him to much.
Good on him and he played a great game but his time at the Suns was up

Last edited:
He played like sh*t for 2 years and then didn't get a game last year. All well and good him playing well now but he hadn't performed for us and we where paying him to much.
21 goals in 2019 in the worst Suns team we’ve ever had. Hardly call that s**t. 31 goals in his 3rd year as a 20 year old. Dew didn’t rate him and he’s gone on to play good footy elsewhere. I reckon I’ve read that playbook before.

He played like sh*t for 2 years and then didn't get a game last year. All well and good him playing well now but he hadn't performed for us and we where paying him to much.
That's a crock
The guy was 21 yo carrying the entire forward line on his own and kicked 21 goals in 17 games in 2019 with 5 marks a match
His numbers always beat Day's despite appearances to the contrary
You're just making stuff up to suit your narrative
We let a KPF coming into his prime walk because no-one at the club nurtured or valued his obvious talent
The memes will be out and about for Stewy again tonight
Sometimes I think if we actually do succeed as a Club it will be despite ourselves

21 goals in 2019 in the worst Suns team we’ve ever had. Hardly call that sh*t. 31 goals in his 3rd year as a 20 year old. Dew didn’t rate him and he’s gone on to play good footy elsewhere. I reckon I’ve read that playbook before.
Good footy elsewhere? He has played like 3 good games all year. Was barely a goal a game before today. He is a mediocre footballer and we where paying him 650 a year. Corbett giving just as much up forward as Wright for a 3rd of the cost

That's a crock
The guy was 21 yo carrying the entire forward line on his own and kicked 21 goals in 17 games in 2019 with 5 marks a match
His numbers always beat Day's despite appearances to the contrary
You're just making stuff up to suit your narrative
We let a KPF coming into his prime walk because no-one at the club nurtured or valued his obvious talent
The memes will be out and about for Stewy again tonight
Sometimes I think if we actually do succeed as a Club it will be despite ourselves
I thought his performance wasn't good enough for us. Always whinged about him on here as well. This isn't a Lyons scenario, Lyons played constant good football for us, Wright didn't.
King has just kicked 40+ this season, also kicked more then Wright did in 19 last year in shortened quarters.
I know people liked him and he was a great guy but he produced average football for us

Good footy elsewhere? He has played like 3 good games all year. Was barely a goal a game before today. He is a mediocre footballer and we where paying him 650 a year. Corbett giving just as much up forward as Wright for a 3rd of the cost
We'd have been better off paying and playing Wright AND Corbett

and not paying 400k for Atkins who has given next to nothing and won't be best 22 going forward!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back