Not open for further replies.

mattsmob

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Feels weird making 3 changes after such a good win but assuming Robbo is out I'm bringing T Berry, Gardiner and Neale in for Robbo, Matho and Lester.
T Berry and Ah Chee to take up Robbo's time on the wing, the other two are straight swaps.
Think we'll be ok this week but will be interesting to see what we do against West Coast the week after as I feel we'll need another tall in which probably means one of Kiddy or Prior out.

davemc_lions

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Neale for Matho
Gardiner for Coleman/Birchall/Prior
T Berry in if Robbo misses.. I like the pressure Tom brings. we need him in the team. He just needs to lower the eyes and work on disposal.

69E41C66-950B-4A13-BA2F-2573B71F857E.jpeg

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Herald sun article said it could be the Gabba…….or Darwin……………. Or Melbourne

The Thomas Berry love is a question mark for me. IIRC he played the entire last quarter and had 1 handball and 1 tackle.

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hope he is correct on this one
Below the current restrictions on stadiums in Brisbane
I wonder if we will be able to sit in our normal seats or they go back to finding alternative seating like last year

Indoor and outdoor events
Major Sports Stadiums: 50 per cent ticketed and allocated seating for stadiums over 20.000, with a COVID Safe Site Specific Plan.

• Patrons must wear a mask at all times, including when seated. Masks can be removed when eating or drinking.
  • Patrons must be seated to eat and drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 20, 2015
Maleny, Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Our concentration now is on getting unity within the team we want to play the finals. If Gardner is fit he come in as he is in our finals team. Neale if fit comes in but like others he could rest another week. Adams seems to be a week away and he is in the finals team. Payne has a question mark but he is certainly in out future back there and Birtchell will play the finals to finish his career.

So Neale for Matho (unfortunately) and Gardnier for Prior. Payne for Kiddy I can live with, I do like Payne as a big quick monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back