US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well yikes I thought Lin Wood or Sydney Powell handled your legal stuff.
I got them to handle the donation drive. They said they’ll send me the cash in 2 weeks. Can’t wait!
Any side effects, you still got your hair?
I’m hairy as ever. Had to whore myself out to some of the lads to get tobacco though, which I then traded half of to get a reading lamp. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, it’s a hard knock life cuz.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I got them to handle the donation drive. They said they’ll send me the cash in 2 weeks. Can’t wait!

I’m hairy as ever. Had to whore myself out to some of the lads to get tobacco though, which I then traded half of to get a reading lamp. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, it’s a hard knock life cuz.

Ok man, as long as you are safe

I'm talking about how the Democrat rhetoric on immigration changed after Biden was elected and it didn't work so well for them. If you still need links, you're probably in denial.
Immigration is a broad category.

I'm talking about how the Democrat rhetoric on immigration changed after Biden was elected and it didn't work so well for them. If you still need links, you're probably in denial.
Yes, we still need links. The question of who is in denial is still up in the air.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good attitude - throw me to the wolves and they will likely throw me back.
You seem like a gentle soul who would probably become their dinner if you were thrown to the wolves. Let me know if you need any tips on how to become an alpha like FK.

Here’s a short poem I wrote on the subject:

It ain't over 'til I say it's over – enough when I say enough
Throw me to them wolves and close the gate up
I'm afraid of what'll happen to them wolves
When the thought of being thrown into an alligator pit?
I salivate at it.

People were getting worried, this will be reassuring.

Absolutely. I must say that I'm just so impressed by what an alpha our man FK is. Every time he posts to convince us what an alpha he is, I'm sure there's no-one who interprets it as him being a needy wannabe. And any remaining doubters would be eliminated after the powerful, alpha confirming poem.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Absolutely. I must say that I'm just so impressed by what an alpha our man FK is. Every time he posts to convince us what an alpha he is, I'm sure there's no-one who interprets it as him being a needy wannabe. And any remaining doubters would be eliminated after the powerful, alpha confirming poem.

FK is a sensitive new age alpha. Go easy on him.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I was just locked up for a month in a facility with 30 odd meth and heroin addicts and no access to the outside world (thank * I didn’t have to witness all of Collingwoods losses) and I survived. To be honest I was probably near the bottom of the hierarchy there, but I never dropped the soap so it’s Saul Goodman.

Well I was just locked up for a month in a facility with 30 odd meth and heroin addicts and no access to the outside world (thank fu** I didn’t have to witness all of Collingwoods losses) and I survived. To be honest I was probably near the bottom of the hierarchy there, but I never dropped the soap so it’s Saul Goodman.

Being serious for a moment, it sounds like you have gone through a terrible time (I won't ask what you did to get in that situation ...) and it's good to see you made it out the other end. Unscathed, it seems. It must be a relief to get back to your partner and newborn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back