Rookie NGA Academy prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be the ideal scenario but the dogs will want to see a profit on that exchange. First round picks are always in demand.

Do you think clubs are already quietly in preliminary discussions about trades/ point swaps etc? Are they “allowed” to do it mid-season?

Do you think clubs are already quietly in preliminary discussions about trades/ point swaps etc? Are they “allowed” to do it mid-season?
Given how clubs get in the ears of players during the season, wouldn't surprise me if it happened

Has the AFL confirmed whether its the first 20 picks including F/S, NGA and Academy bidding or not? Would hate for Owens or Windhager to be bid on with Pick 23 when Daicos, Darcy and Andrew have gone Top 10 :(

Do we have any likely players in our academy, apart from Owens Windhager and Peris?
Kyle for the stingray, beilby for Oakleigh chargers and McClellan twins that are guns but injured. We might take as many as four of them

Kyle for the stingray, beilby for Oakleigh chargers and McClellan twins that are guns but injured. We might take as many as four of them
Actually not sure if they are twins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are the McCombs in the NGA? Story, type of players? How about McLellan (sp?), as I recall he was talked about early but I think has been injured since early days?

So are the McCombs in the NGA? Story, type of players? How about McLellan (sp?), as I recall he was talked about early but I think has been injured since early days?
Yes they are but don’t get a game at Sandy Dragons. McLennan has injured his shoulder and is out for the season.

Cal on the road to the draft mentioned windhager as be explosive versatile player that is boarder line top 20. 😬 also mentioned Owens and just outside. Both will represent Vic metro in the carnival later in the month. If they put in some good performances they will probably push top 20 with there attributes. Someone call roughy for some one on one training sessions.

Cal on the road to the draft mentioned windhager as be explosive versatile player that is boarder line top 20. also mentioned Owens and just outside. Both will represent Vic metro in the carnival later in the month. If they put in some good performances they will probably push top 20 with there attributes. Someone call roughy for some one on one training sessions

If only there was some way to silence the hype without risking injury to the kids

CGejp57.gif

Cal on the road to the draft mentioned windhager as be explosive versatile player that is boarder line top 20. 😬 also mentioned Owens and just outside. Both will represent Vic metro in the carnival later in the month. If they put in some good performances they will probably push top 20 with there attributes. Someone call roughy for some one on one training sessions.
COVID is a serious blessing in disguise, and by the looks of things lockdowns won’t end anytime soon. So maybe the state carnival games will be put off. hoping so anyway

COVID is a serious blessing in disguise, and by the looks of things lockdowns won’t end anytime soon. So maybe the state carnival games will be put off. hoping so anyway
just remember that the recruiting team will also not be be able then keep an eye on the two lads and therefore might just decide not to pick them .

The club would have the best idea out of anyone about how these guys are going. If they seem them as top 30 picks, letting them play fully is the wrong this to do.

If you're already confident they're that high and they don't play you pick them up for around 30s. If they play and play well they either cost more or we lose access. If they play poorly we might save having to pay pick 40 instead of 30. The benefits to them playing really don't make up for risks.

Id still try to play them as school footy level or below the carnival but surely we reduce their exposure.

Sent from my SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club would have the best idea out of anyone about how these guys are going. If they seem them as top 30 picks, letting them play fully is the wrong this to do.

If you're already confident they're that high and they don't play you pick them up for around 30s. If they play and play well they either cost more or we lose access. If they play poorly we might save having to pay pick 40 instead of 30. The benefits to them playing really don't make up for risks.

Id still try to play them as school footy level or below the carnival but surely we reduce their exposure.

Sent from my SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol we legitimately cannot do this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back