MRP / Trib. Tuesday August 10th Triple Tribunal - Greene, Redman, Brahshaw from 5PM EST Updates in OP

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Given Greene never got suspended for his eye gouging or a kick to the face (from a handball) he deserves sh*t luck in other cases.

And yet people say Toby tax and he is harshly dealt with. It’s unbelievable how people act.

McCartney just hinted they are going to challenge. And they should. Greene copped the Toby tax.

Yeah they will, it’s not over with but not sure how their argument is going to stack up.
Should not get off and probably won’t.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
And yet people say Toby tax and he is harshly dealt with. It’s unbelievable how people act.

Yeah they will, it’s not over with but not sure how their argument is going to stack up.
Should not get off and probably won’t.
He probably won't get off because the media are calling for it to be stamped out and make an example of him.

Partial sanity prevails for Redman, but never should have been charged in the first place. Just pay HTB you *s.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Selwood doesn’t actually stick his fingers in the eyes though.
That’s a Brayshaw and Greene special and it’s Greene who got off that eye gouge of Bontempelli, yet somehow people think he is harshly treated?
No Selwood belts them in the head while they on the ground see the Bulldogs game, doesn’t even get a fine

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Selwood doesn’t actually stick his fingers in the eyes though.
That’s a Brayshaw and Greene special and it’s Greene who got off that eye gouge of Bontempelli, yet somehow people think he is harshly treated?

Actually lost for words. Can someone tell me how Selwood got off and Brayshaw didn't? Selwood was clearly intentional, repeatedly punching Dale in the head. Brayshaw incident didn't seem nearly as bad, and it was not obviously intentional from the vision. Actually corrupt....

Why didn't freo mention this Selwood incident in their case? WHY

maybe don’t throw stones

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
No Selwood belts them in the head while they on the ground see the Bulldogs game, doesn’t even get a fine

“belts” lol how are the drama classes going? Making false statements to make a point.

Here is a fact for you.
Eye gouges: Brayshaw 1 Selwood 0
Long career ahead, could be a few more by him, hopefully changes his ways.

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

I see it and I don’t approve and I don’t approve of the running into the head either despite the low contact I would STILL suspend it.
Unlike you I ain’t bias.
Your little Brayshaw actually sticks his fingers in his eyes. Terrible by him, much worse than Selwood and rightfully copped his week, should be more! Selwood should be getting 1, Brayshaw 3.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Buddy elbowing Ryan- fine.
Buddy slamming Pearce to the ground, gets concussed. Nothing
Brayshaw finger to the eye- a week. What a rort

Freoforever86

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I see it and I don’t approve and I don’t approve of the running into the head either despite the low contact I would STILL suspend it.
Unlike you I ain’t bias.
Your little Brayshaw actually sticks his fingers in his eyes. Terrible by him, much worse than Selwood and rightfully copped his week, should be more! Selwood should be getting 1, Brayshaw 3.

bias and trolling.
selwood deserved a week or 2 and everyone knows it. He won the MRP lotto.

Back