Toast Brayshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Wakelin - a dude who got suspended himself whilst playing. Excellent...

In isolation the suspension is fair.

However this is not an isolated incident throughout the AFL in the last 2-3 years and won't be the only time something like this happens over the next few years.

I hope this a step forward in the AFL dealing with these incidents but I have strong doubts.

I'm pissed at Brayshaw more than anything else

At the VFL tribunal, the guilty walk free and the innocent serve time.

The Brayshaw stitch-up is a complete disgrace.

#FreeBrayshaw.

#FreeToby

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You mean like when Greene got fined for doing this only to go do it the week after and finally get suspended?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In isolation the suspension is fair.

However this is not an isolated incident throughout the AFL in the last 2-3 years and won't be the only time something like this happens over the next few years.

I hope this a step forward in the AFL dealing with these incidents but I have strong doubts.

I'm pissed at Brayshaw more than anything else
Suspension for what exactly. No eye gouging, no significant force. It's random.

Actually lost for words. Can someone tell me how Selwood got off and Brayshaw didn't? Selwood was clearly intentional, repeatedly punching Dale in the head. Brayshaw incident didn't seem nearly as bad, and it was not obviously intentional from the vision. Actually corrupt....

Why didn't freo mention this Selwood incident in their case? WHY

Did you read what he said, he didn't do it, any form of him doing it was incidental.

This is Andy Brayshaw we are talking about here
I want him to get off, but fingers near the eyes just isn’t a good look. I was hoping they would show the Selwood footage at the hearing who got off for something similar (worse actually) & they probably did, but you just can’t put yourself in this situation & into the hands of muppets.

Actually lost for words. Can someone tell me how Selwood got off and Brayshaw didn't? Selwood was clearly intentional, repeatedly punching Dale in the head. Brayshaw incident didn't seem nearly as bad, and it was not obviously intentional from the vision. Actually corrupt....

Why didn't freo mention this Selwood incident in their case? WHY

youre new to this league obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back