UEFA Champions League 2021/22 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocker by Rangers. Had the tie against Malmo all tied up at half time and a dubious second yellow just before the break left Malmo down to 10 men. Malmo score two in four minutes early in the second and hold on to 4-2 agg win.

tiraspol from moldova made it to the group stage :eek:

heres hoping my team donetsk avoids another group of death
though, we did very well when we didnt have to play munchengladbach last year

Watch us get Munich, PSG and AC Milan

heres hoping my team donetsk avoids another group of death
though, we did very well when we didnt have to play munchengladbach last year

Watch us get Munich, PSG and AC Milan

Will Shaktar ever play in Donetsk again? The Russians have truly stuffed up that place.

Will Shaktar ever play in Donetsk again? The Russians have truly stuffed up that place.
They never blew up the stadium. (The airport on the other hand.....)

Im shocked it didn't cripple us. Being nomads for a decade with your home in a warzone would kill alot of clubs.

I wouldnt be surprised if in a decade or 2 we're winning the Russian Premier League though.

I love that their logo is a US Sherriff's Star 😂

E9rZaz4VEAESFr4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy with that

Should pick up 6 points vs Tiraspol

And as long as we can pick up 4 points vs Real/Inter I'm happy (We picked up 8 points vs these 2 in the group stage last year)

Pretty good draw for us. Could have been a lot worse but Juve, Zenit and Malmo is very manageable. Liverpool's probably got the most group of deathy group but they should still be fine.
Manageable? Come on mate, something seriously wrong if you can’t get through those two teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back