Preview The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is genuinely feeling this could be a flag year? I am pretty buoyed by our last two weeks and I am probably the most conservative and critical Melbourne person that’s ever existed.

Am feeling we can go all the way this year.

You would be stupid to think we can’t win it. I’ve always said finish top 4 then go from there.

we're not going to win a final unless we kick more goals than behinds which we haven't done for what feels like an eternity.

Agree, this is the most concerning thing for us - but also the most promising. We've already got the defence to win it. If we can have a run in finals of straight kicking, we can win it.

We also need a few guys to have more confidence at goal. Petracca being the #1 culprit here.

So obviously top 4 is locked but assuming all the top 4 win this week the last round gets really interesting. If we lose to the cats and port beat the dogs at marvel we will be looking at an away QF against the power. I’m confident against any team but it is going to get very interesting. We also can’t finish lower than 3rd if we win this week.

So obviously top 4 is locked but assuming all the top 4 win this week the last round gets really interesting. If we lose to the cats and port beat the dogs at marvel we will be looking at an away QF against the power. I’m confident against any team but it is going to get very interesting. We also can’t finish lower than 3rd if we win this week.
Dogs will likely have nothing to play for either. Win and play loser of Melb/Geelong , lose and play winner of Melb/Geelong.

Also if the AFL is considering scrapping the bye surely they would’ve let teams know by now? We would probably rest a couple this week if we knew there was no bye coming up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back