Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western bulldogs 2014 finish 14th, missing bottom four by percentage.

lose their senior coach, captain Ryan Griffen, Shaun higgins, Adam cooney, Daniel giansiracusa, Liam Jones all in one hit.

2015 make finals. 2016 flag.

Should end that thread

Western bulldogs 2014 finish 14th, missing bottom four by percentage.

lose their senior coach, captain Ryan Griffen, Shaun higgins, Adam cooney, Daniel giansiracusa, Liam Jones all in one hit.

2015 make finals. 2016 flag.

Should end that thread

You need to apologise/fix whatever issue is keeping you from posting on the main board.

LittleG the response to that Sydney supporter would be how would losing all those players and a coach in one hit after 2014 not make the 2015 season year one of a new rebuild?

new coach and minus the captain from the previous year plus all that other experience with giansiracusa, Higgins, cooney and even Tom Williams who was our kpd in prelim teams and Liam Jones.

LittleG the response to that Sydney supporter would be how would losing all those players and a coach in one hit after 2014 not make the 2015 season year one of a new rebuild?

new coach and minus the captain from the previous year plus all that other experience with giansiracusa, Higgins, cooney and even Tom Williams who was our kpd in prelim teams and Liam Jones.

I know. But it doesn’t matter. That poster is as salty as…. His head is usually so far up his own clacka that I am surprised I bothered to reply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Max Gawn have been the other bidder ?

Not that this is news, but God there are some d*cks on this forum, but I'm trying to get my head around why people are taking pot shots at Bont, because he happened to be the player that was tackled in a certain way, that send the tackler to the tribunal. Apparently Bont is the one being looked after, and there is 'Bont bias'. I just shake my head. :rolleyes:

Just saw that Gary Hincks, the great Dogs man who went to over 1000 consecutive games, is in a coma after a stroke. Best wishes to Gary and his family.

Horrible news. Unfortunately he isn't expected to live beyond the next couple of days :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back