Trades Round 22 Fantasy Trades. (No forced trades please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep and after bringing in Gawn and Macrae both have gone MIA

Also never again Dangerfield

I have adopted a never again rule to any player whose name ends with -field but now that Whitfield is so cheap and plays a suitable opponent I’m breaking my own rule already :drunk: Lachie isn’t all that far behind Danger when it comes to luring us into picking him then frustrating the heck out of us.

I have adopted a never again rule to any player whose name ends with -field but now that Whitfield is so cheap and plays a suitable opponent I’m breaking my own rule already :drunk: Lachie isn’t all that far behind Danger when it comes to luring us into picking him then frustrating the heck out of us.
brought him in this week gave him the VC

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
You omitted that .....yep way to go
Actually I still think Rich and McCluggage will be the way to go. I don't think I can really plan ahead to R23 on the assumption I will free choice of trades (have had forced trades since R16). A Lyons trade in could still be possible next week if I was offloading a Hunter type instead of Houston/Haynes.

Also keen to get rid of Hind after 21 rounds.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Hahaha Lloyd out now. Dumb game

spell me, how the **** does a gull like him get injured?
Glad I didn’t bother with trades this week

Another week of that fraud Hind doing my head in. Not at marvel this week and Hepp also back, so he is good for 50

JKelly and Hopper back means Leon is going to shaft Taranto again even though he was one of their best last week

Brent Daniels is out though... think of all that mid time now

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Mills --> Rich
Hind --> McCluggage

1628777837082.png

Midfield missing some major firepower.

Cm Perfect

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Dorset, UK
AFL Club
West Coast
How many players does everyone still have from their R1 team, including bench ?

For me it is 5
Laird, Short, Macrae, Taranto, Grundy

Fair list turnaround

Merrett, Taranto (close call as nearly traded him last week) and Walsh (assuming no last minute injury this week) on field, A. Scott and P. Hunter on bench. Tough times.

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Love the title to this thread......I currently have 6 forced trades to navigate this week
Yeh, sorry, that was me.
After Danger, Kelly, even Walsh looked gone, I was praying to the fantasy gods, they've screwed most of us again.

Since when does Lloyd miss a game?
I don't have him, and I won't post my round ranking as it's unfair on those with more outs than me even though thems the breaks. ;)

wahooo

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Help me please!

Touk and Stringer

or

Whitfield and < 780k mid (Oliver/Parish etc)

I feel like Whitfield can probably get close to Touk and I don't trust any of the mids in that price range.
What about Parish's recent form makes you think he's a good buy? I've had him and TT who have completely derailed my midfield. I know it's a nice draw but I couldn't advise grabbing him after what he's done to me.

I'm preferring option 2 with Oliver just because I don't trust Stringer.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
What about Parish's recent form makes you think he's a good buy? I've had him and TT who have completely derailed my midfield. I know it's a nice draw but I couldn't advise grabbing him after what he's done to me.

I'm preferring option 2 with Oliver just because I don't trust Stringer.
Purely the draw and the 150 he had earlier in the year (Pies). I admit he is a risk but then Oliver just went 67 and bar two games, his last 10 have been ordinary.

I also don't like the draw of many other players in that range.

Lukebatty97

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Went to 350th last week from 300th and need awesome advice. Trading brayshaw and Dunkley/bramble/hunter. Selby reacons Dunkley is a hold.

Got 1.5 to play with and looking for some pods. Thinking maybe cerra and jelly? Nash and touk? Not sure. any suggestions would be sick ❤️

wahooo

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Purely the draw and the 150 he had earlier in the year (Pies). I admit he is a risk but then Oliver just went 67 and bar two games, his last 10 have been ordinary.

I also don't like the draw of many other players in that range.
Yeah fair call. If it helps you decide at all I'm pretty sure Parish's dip in form coincides with Shiel's return. I haven't been able to watch any Bombers games but that suggests a less fantasy friendly role to me.

I'd be more willing to consider Oliver's 67 as an exception and put that down to the conditions and a shitty game.

Parish to go 150 after I've bagged him out (pls).

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone know who's more likely to play next week out of Lloyd and Mills? Only want to trade one ideally.

Balsam

All Australian
Feb 23, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

For me it is 5
(also Danger who I had in R1, but traded out when he got suspended in R1)

Fair list turnaround
I actually went through my team history this week as a starting point to the post season analysis...

From round one, I still have 8.5 players:

Laird, Stewart, Short
Zerret, Gaff, Taranto
Gawn ( Grundy went out when injured and then back in first game back)
Fullarton

Pendles only went out two weeks back due to his injury.
Briggs came in after round one and is still there.

happyCrowie

Team Captain
Jun 15, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
I actually went through my team history this week as a starting point to the post season analysis...

From round one, I still have 8.5 players:

Laird, Stewart, Short
Zerret, Gaff, Taranto
Gawn ( Grundy went out when injured and then back in first game back)
Fullarton

Pendles only went out two weeks back due to his injury.
Briggs came in after round one and is still there.
Macrae, Wines, Andrew Brayshaw, Laird the only players I started with that I still have o_O
Danger & Grundy are also in my starting team but have traded them in and out to now in, wowie

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Only 6 (7) for me...

Laird, Stewart, Merrett, Taranto, Walsh, Gawn (and Meek, who somehow is still sitting there not doing very much).

So many injuries this year, I think last year I still had like 12 original players.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

For me it is 5
(also Danger who I had in R1, but traded out when he got suspended in R1)

Fair list turnaround
I have 5 as well.

Laird, Stewart, Short, Macrae and Zerrett

I had Grundy and Taranto and traded both out and back in.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Macrae, Wines, Andrew Brayshaw, Laird the only players I started with that I still have o_O
Danger & Grundy are also in my starting team but have traded them in and out to now in, wowie
Out of my starting side i've retained the following players:

Defenders: Rory Laird, Tom Stewart
Midfielders: Merret, Walsh, Taranto
Ruck: Grundy (out then back in)
Forwards: Nil..

Paul Hunter is also still riding the pine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back