No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL will be holding their breath Brownlow night especially if Touk is polling well. Was an absurd decision to suspend him in the first place.

I was dead against Touk accepting the early guilty plea but of course all the Dew/Haines enablers (most of whom are blocked now) howled me down as they know so much better.

It is reason #495 to sack Dew/Haines.

“We support the view and the Commission supports the view a team representing Tasmania is the right thing to do and ensuring it has the best chance of success is also the right thing to do.”

McLachlan wasn’t willing to speculate on which clubs could relocate, but ruled out the Gold Coast Suns.

“The Suns are not moving from the Gold Coast and that’s definitive,” he said.

“We support the view and the Commission supports the view a team representing Tasmania is the right thing to do and ensuring it has the best chance of success is also the right thing to do.”

McLachlan wasn’t willing to speculate on which clubs could relocate, but ruled out the Gold Coast Suns.

“The Suns are not moving from the Gold Coast and that’s definitive,” he said.

Does anyone know what VFL Media Vermin asked that question to him please?

I'm just glad Gil came out early and confirmed we won't be moving or removed from the competition for a Tasmanian team. A lot of North Melbourne fans have long used our club as a reason for them to not relocate but that logic doesn't really stand up this time because the AFL have stated categorically that our future is secure. Well done, Gil.

I'm just glad Gil came out early and confirmed we won't be moving or removed from the competition for a Tasmanian team. A lot of North Melbourne fans have long used our club as a reason for them to not relocate but that logic doesn't really stand up this time because the AFL have stated categorically that our future is secure. Well done, Gil.
In essence "* off Vics"

You love to see it

It's strange to see Richmond and GWS essentially playing for a spot in the finals tonight when we beat both teams a little over a month ago. Just shows we're really not that far off and our biggest issue is consistency of performances.

It's strange to see Richmond and GWS essentially playing for a spot in the finals tonight when we beat both teams a little over a month ago. Just shows we're really not that far off and our biggest issue is consistency of performances.

Although I do think GWS has gone up to another level over the past 2 games...

Consistency in any sport is key, Especially when given our history we haven't been able to accrue it because everyone keeps fking leaving.

To use an antedoctal example - We draw from a 5-7 player squad to field a starting line up of 5. Now between the years of 2015 and 2020 when my original team operated we burned through about 15 different players for the following results

2015 - 12th (of 30)
2016 - 18th (of 30)
2017 - 19th (of 33)
2018 - 20th (of 37)
2019 - 12th (of 35)
2020 - 11th (of 30)

We were set for a huge assault on the top ten in 2021 until we self destructed not too long after covid struck.

But the top tier teams in that period were all teams that more or less kept the entire team the same year on year and it showed.

At least we won for GAZ300.

Poor Shannon Hurn & Marc Murphy 300 games and ends like that. Shocking memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wife just kicked me in the nuts again after today’s loss.

asks me what I'm planing on
Doing with Omearas rising star limited edition signed jumper

and pea hart Abletts GC Suns Brownlow signed jumper

this clubs been so woeful I dont even think Suns memorabilia can be classified as such anymore.

just want to throw it all in the bin tbh

🥲

Congratulations Noah Anderson winning the AFLCA Best Young Player Award. Well Done to Matt Rowell for coming 3rd.

Anyone nominating for the members council?

Are there any people on here who made members council?

If there is can you ask at the meeting does the club have any plans of creating external avenues of income other than relying on selling home game to nt, sponsors and afl handouts?

Are there any people on here who made members council?

If there is can you ask at the meeting does the club have any plans of creating external avenues of income other than relying on selling home game to nt, sponsors and afl handouts?
Childcare is opening at Carrara mid way through next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back