Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

3 points in it in a prelim final and lightning strikes.
what a year!
1D58ED38-3244-4693-9A7C-EFC3041A8972.jpeg

I think I don’t want any further play.
I think scaling will get me the extra point I need

Some interesting stats on Captains choices

FYI a clanger is where you passed on your VC and took a Captain who ended up scoring less than your VC

CF6048A1-D9ED-44F8-871D-F02BA2E84175.jpeg

1DF867D7-DC75-4E38-B55A-FCD859F42B4F.jpeg

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Is Gresh_Magic still around? Haven't seen his name pop up to much anymore.

Playing off in a Tragics 1 semi. Looks like he's copped it bad on the injury / suspension Front this year, 3 premos out, and I think Bowes was sub last week? Could be sub again I guess.
Tees it up to perfection for me the s**t the bed and continue my streak of never winning SC finals ever.

Kelly, Danger, Stewart, Butters, Hawkins, Neale, Hall, Petracca, Zerrett & Ridley

vs

Cumming, Bolton, Daniel, Cripps, Zorko, Heeney, Oliver, CCJ, Bianco & Newcombe

Looks like Uncle has fluked his way into a semi against a crippled team too.

Looks like Uncle has fluked his way into a semi against a crippled team too.
Come again Seymour Skinner? Finished 2nd on the ladder, won first week and straight in the Prelim. Been sitting here waiting for an opponent. Not my fault no-one could beat the 8th placed team.

And hardly crippled. No Lloyd, Stewart, Mills, Cripps etc. My opponent is only missing one player, Howe, and has a backup player :drunk:

Come again Seymour Skinner? Finished 2nd on the ladder, won first week and straight in the Prelim. Been sitting here waiting for an opponent. Not my fault no-one could beat the 8th placed team.

And hardly crippled. No Lloyd, Stewart, Mills, Cripps etc. My opponent is only missing one player, Howe, and has a backup player :drunk:

Fluke.

Jealously’s a curse

Jealous? I've taken plenty of money off you blokes.

Chance to fluke some this year too.

Last edited:

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

Haha that’s me 😀
Been lucky this week thats for sure. Some of my POD’s really paying off.

How much do we get paid next week, uncle?

Back