Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would’ve had three in a poor team performance had JT not stolen that mark from him towards the end.

And two would have been when the whips were still cracking.

Still annoyed me that the commentators gave McCreery zero credit for that rundown and tackle.

And two would have been when the whips were still cracking.

Still annoyed me that the commentators gave McCreery zero credit for that rundown and tackle.
McCreery is far and away the best tackler inside 50 in the competition and no commentators give him any credit. Unsung hero, and just what our club needed.

McCreery is far and away the best tackler inside 50 in the competition and no commentators give him any credit. Unsung hero, and just what our club needed.
He's going to have to start finding the ball a lot more or kicking a couple of goals because 4 tackles and 6 possesions ain't going to cut it

He's going to have to start finding the ball a lot more or kicking a couple of goals because 4 tackles and 6 possesions ain't going to cut it
Well yeah, unsurprisingly didn't look too good in a total thrashing. But before his hammy he kicked 11 goals in 10 games and led the competition in tackles inside 50 (still leads the comp in tackles I50 per game). He's still only 20. He's doing better than Kozzy Pickett did last season as a first year player, for comparison.

The Guinea Pig is a ripper, he just ‘has it’
Kid will be a steal, strap in folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You, sir, have nailed the nickname. Guinea Pig he is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I like about him is he looks composed kicking for goal from either 10mtr or 50 out he backs himself in, McCreey and Gini will be good foils for each other, we got baked last night but these 2 and Henry will be a big part of our future forward setup, they are already.

Well yeah, unsurprisingly didn't look too good in a total thrashing. But before his hammy he kicked 11 goals in 10 games and led the competition in tackles inside 50 (still leads the comp in tackles I50 per game). He's still only 20. He's doing better than Kozzy Pickett did last season as a first year player, for comparison.
I was just saying where he needs to get to, his form prior to to injury was very exciting

Cameras showed one stoppage where Birchall was solely focused on negating (back to the footy standing face to face) Ginnivan. Even though he put the kick out on the full thought it was a good sign that he was able to get that kick.

Should not been Brought straight back in as not up to the Speed yet

We don't really have any who could be. Rantall is useless when playing up forward, the Brown brothers are injured, Ash Johnson was injured, nobody else really fits.
You could have played Daicos up forward and thus Poulter or Noble. But you'd still pick Mcreery ahead of Bianco at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back