Game Day Round 22 Fantasy Discussion ..... PRELIM FINALS WEEK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting was Grundy .....thought he would kill my Finals off ....but COLL didn't look to use him in the field play all night .....he either ignored, or he wasn't putting the effort in

Grundy's been terribly disappointing in 2nd halves since the bye
Yeah what a spud. Should have been the dude that put you out of reach but he only outscored Dow by 12.

Comben ****ed you hard though.

I am reading that many Coach's are revelling in today's juicy possibilities....the MELB players scoring bonanza's against the Crows .....believing the Crows are simply the Washington Generals of the AFL

How Dare You.gif

I need Schoenberg to blanket Piggy Oliver ......Harry, I have faith in you

I am reading that many Coach's are revelling in today's juicy possibilities....the MELB players scoring bonanza's against the Crows .....believing the Crows are simply the Washington Generals of the AFL

View attachment 1206415

I need Schoenberg to blanket Piggy Oliver ......Harry, I have faith in you
I’m captaining Oliver I think so * youuuu

Clarry is due, wouldn’t go Gawn because I think Jackson will ruck a fair bit today and give Gawn a bit of a rest up forward.
Yeah I’ve previously never again’d Gawn as C

will leave as Clarry despite Wayne’s attempts to destroy him

Yeah I’ve previously never again’d Gawn as C

will leave as Clarry despite Wayne’s attempts to destroy him

WW face journey .gif

SBS is the only thing that can save me this week ......I've been praying all night ....even contemplating a human scarifice .....now where is that damn Wife when you need her

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was playing on someone’s grandmother I heard... 🤣

Not a bad day at the office

I'd like to think my grandmother could keep someone to under 30 goals for the day....

and she's been dead for 15 years or so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back