Game Day AFL Round 22 - Melbourne v Adelaide - MCG - Sunday 15 August, 2.10pm, 2021

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just did what a good team does, responded when challenged.

That was very professional. Some definite errors and things that we keep doing wrong, but that aside, we hit the button when we had to.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
On a side note, walked past Gosche's yesterday and the Suns were training and having shots on goal, for professional footballers they were bloody unimpressive, missing most, even my gf commented on our disappointing they were lol.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
On a side note, walked past Gosche's yesterday and the Suns were training and having shots on goal, for professional footballers they were bloody unimpressive, missing most, even my gf commented on our disappointing they were lol.
Coaches probably spent all day telling them how close they came and all the positive lessons they could take from missing

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pickett has turned up in the last 20 mins.

Jackson has been a few fumbles away from BOG.

Geez I'm looking forward to Tmac back.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jordon is a good worker but there's absolutely no creativity in his game. Boring uninspiring disposal.

Good teams have players like that, I've compared him to Liam Shiels before, he let Mitchell Lewis etc.do the good stuff.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Jordon is a good worker but there's absolutely no creativity in his game. Boring uninspiring disposal.

Good teams have players like that, I've compared him to Liam Shiels before, he let Mitchell Lewis etc.do the good stuff.
How in the * he was compared to Simon Black is beyond me. Nothing in his game is similar.

Closer to Simon Godfrey

Back