Roast Vent Here

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
We are already playing the kids. Any kids we have left are either injured (Sturt, Freddy, Chapman) or not ready yet (NOD). Pretty sure we played the 2nd youngest team of the round this week.

edit - 3rd least experienced. It really is just Mundy holding up both our average and experience numbers. Take him out and we'd be clear lowest by age and experience.
Mundy has been our sole 150+ the last two weeks. Geelong have like 12.

Then you think about who the 100+ are.

Aish
Colyer
Tabs
Wilson

Then it should be obvious why we are out of our depth against a top 6 side that is actually trying and why, despite their significant fall from grace, beating the Tigers was actually a great effort.

I'm f*cken exhausted.

Trying to figure out why I'm unnecessarily wound up over a football tribunal injustice, and I think it's because it's triggering me to remember all of the other sh*t the club has put up with since day one, and continues to accept to this day. Some of it is our own doing, some of it is dumb luck, but a lot of it isn't.

I've never attended a member meeting, but does the club ever acknowledge the sh*t we cop, acknowledge the frustration it causes the club/members/fans/sponsors, and talks about what it's doing in response to push back on it? Even a message to members and supporters saying "we understand you're frustrated about this, here's what we're doing about it" instead of just "we just have to accept it" would help. If we just keep accepting it, it will keep happening over and over again.

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

bfff

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The team as a whole is so psychologically fragile. The kicking for goal, the front running, the first quarter freak outs; they need help. Any measure of psychological pressure on this team and they buckle.

The CEO and President need to come up with some very good answers as to how they spent the member’s money. “Forever Freo” is looking like a sick joke.

Bicco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2013
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos
The club needs a line in the sand moment. I don't know what it is be we just seem to be the same washed out grey week in week out.
The Dockers had been challenged to draw a line in the sand by club greats Shaun McManus and Paul Hasleby, and the young team did that in veteran David Mundy's record-equalling 353rd game.

I'll just leave this here.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Dockers had been challenged to draw a line in the sand by club greats Shaun McManus and Paul Hasleby, and the young team did that in veteran David Mundy's record-equalling 353rd game.

I'll just leave this here.
I was blessed with the sight of a drunk macca last night at the Windsor. Was clearly an omen of today's game.

Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Arsenal, Vikings.
Can’t understand how a world class stadium with two massive screens and a brilliant sound system, notification of the players medi subbed out seems impossible. I didn’t know Kelly was off was for ages and same with Blakley. FFS🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
* you AFL
* you Cerra
* you Freo if you don’t draft some decent forwards.

Back