Player Watch #40: Eddie Ford

Remove this Banner Ad

Look I don’t disagree with you... but I think the jets program is stand out shitfull.
Look through the last 3 drafts at how many kids got selected from there. The coaching, and as a result development has been substandard.
Eddie played and starred in the Grand Final prelude in the “all stars” game. He was an academy player, and yet despite being touted as a top 20 pick by some prior to last years non season slipped past clubs that passed on picks at the end of the draft.
I’m not sure our recruiting team identified him as a slider, or just got to that pick, and went with...”we have gone Mid, Mid, Mid, small fwd.... go on, pick him, because he just happened to be there”.

either way, as I said earlier, it doesn’t matter where he was picked, he is ours; he is good... and he will get better.
Didn’t we do a pick swap when we saw he was still on the board or am I thinking of someone else?

Was listening to a podcast a couple of weeks ago with Cam Z. They were talking about the personalities at the club and CZ nominated Ford as the weird/left of center one. Prodded with why and he paused and ummed and just said: He wears a trench coat. haha

As already stated: He compliments our group so well. We have the studious, pull out a notebook and study ones in Phillips/Powell et al. Then there's Ford sitting at the back in his trench coat shooting his 2 guns dreaming of taking the 4th quarter in a granny by the scruff.

People wanting to bring in lynch- will cost Ford/Taylor opportunities.
Ford and Taylor are the the present/future

Lynch isn't needed when comben can stick around, it was only if comben still has long term injuries for next year but he seem to fit in nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustangs are a dime a dozen common piece of junk. Every day driver.
I know nought about cars, so I will defer to the experts

I wonder if Eddie eats pieces of s**t for breakfast.

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back