Preview Changes Rnd 23 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

No Kelly either with delayed concussion.
That's interesting

Was it the 3rd quarter it happened? Makes his final minute implosion more understandable.

Looking back when he wasn't yelling at his team mates during Fritsch's last 3 goals we should have known something was wrong

If Mackay is truly retiring, if we're not going to pull some bullshit move to put him back on the rookie list in the SPP...

...then for the first time in about 7 years I would have no objections to picking him

I wonder if we've had to explain Kelly continuing to play after his head knock?

I didn't watch the game properly. Started watching the replay but lost interest when Mackay passed off to the boundary line when he was 35m out straight in front. I'll miss that guy.

Did Kelly come off for assessment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch the game properly. Started watching the replay but lost interest when Mackay passed off to the boundary line when he was 35m out straight in front. I'll miss that guy.

He was assessed on field and seemed to just continue playing

No media about it but you would think someone will ask the question.

That's interesting

Was it the 3rd quarter it happened? Makes his final minute implosion more understandable.

Looking back when he wasn't yelling at his team mates during Fritsch's last 3 goals we should have known something was wrong
Article on AFC said a knock in the 3rd quarter yes.

Adelaide defender Jake Kelly has been ruled out of Sunday’s game against North Melbourne with delayed concussion.

Kelly suffered a head knock in the third quarter of Sunday’s loss to Melbourne at the MCG.

He was assessed on the day and passed all relevant concussion tests and remained well for two days post-game.

He then developed minor symptoms on Wednesday and on review on Thursday was diagnosed with delayed concussion and did not take part in the main training session at Adelaide Oval.

Worrell any chance to come in with Kelly out?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seemingly the right move in my mind, could free up Doedee a little to roam more.
Could be a catalyst for his biggest pre-season and regular best 22 football next year. I'd bring in McAsey from the cold for this very reason also.

In:
Gollant
Worrell
McAsey
Smith

Out:
Kelly
Himmelburg
Murphy
Davis

I hope Gollant not in for Cook.

I can see McAsey coming in for Himmelberg.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I suspect it's Gollant for Himmelberg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back