Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New York Knicks have acquired Evan Fournier from the Boston Celtics in a sign-and-trade that nets them two second round picks.

Boston will create a traded player exception as part of the deal worth approximately $17.1 million.

The Celtics similarly created a trade exception when they sent Gordon Hayward to the Charlotte Hornets.

According to Adam Himmelsbach of the Boston Globe, the picks will be the top-55 protected second rounder in 2023 from the Hornets and the worst of a 2023 second round pick from either the Oklahoma City Thunder or Washington Wizards, or the better pick between the Dallas Mavericks or Miami Heat.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Christmas Day schedule set.

Atlanta Hawks at New York Knicks - 12:00 PM ET on ESPN
Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks - 2:30 PM ET on ABC
Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns - 5:00 PM ET on ABC
Brooklyn Nets at Los Angeles Lakers - 8:00 PM ET on ABC/ESPN
Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz - 10:30 PM ET on ESPN

I swear they schedule these games just to create chatter about it. Heat and Bulls pretty unlucky to not get a gig.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The New York Knicks have acquired Evan Fournier from the Boston Celtics in a sign-and-trade that nets them two second round picks.

Boston will create a traded player exception as part of the deal worth approximately $17.1 million.

The Celtics similarly created a trade exception when they sent Gordon Hayward to the Charlotte Hornets.

According to Adam Himmelsbach of the Boston Globe, the picks will be the top-55 protected second rounder in 2023 from the Hornets and the worst of a 2023 second round pick from either the Oklahoma City Thunder or Washington Wizards, or the better pick between the Dallas Mavericks or Miami Heat.

By my count the Celts have spent six second round picks in kicking that TPE can down the road from Hayward to Fournier to <insert name here>.

Culver was the pick the Suns traded for Saric and Cam Johnson. It appears to be a win.

Who Culver be traded to next?

I swear they schedule these games just to create chatter about it. Heat and Bulls pretty unlucky to not get a gig.

A sporting organisation announce something way too early in the off season? Knock me down with feather! AFL is the gold standard for this. ;)

Not our finest moment. Far from our worst though.
Not a crack at the Wolves mate, more so the “experts” that labelled it a bad move on draft night.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
really how?

His jump shot is horrid and he only averaged 13ppg as a career high this year.

Only thing he has going for him is his tenacity on D, but that's it.

I remember having this argument about Draymond Green a few years ago

With Brown and Tatum on the floor Smart fits like a glove

Celtics Williams 4*54 million dollars

WTF :eek:

I didn't even know who he was. Good coin to play 18 minutes of ball per game. Could be expectations he'll be a starter and/or take minutes off Horford in the near term.

Weird facts:
1) Kuzma made more 3s last year than Trae
2) Noah is getting paid more next year than Schroder

Portland are still paying Andrew Nicholson, who was waived in 2017 and never played minutes.

Here you are spurs fans

20210819_sas_ag_jocklandalesigning-025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back