News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen the efforts of Petch and Langdon? Willie at 50% fitness will have a greater output than those two at full fitness combined
He’ll replace one, but which one?

That will be Langdon I suspect.

More I think on it the more I think play him.
Even if just to give him the taste and feel for the pressure and tempo.
It will be nice and fresh in his mind come pre-season where he needs to get to to perform.

He was building nicely to a midfield role until potgate happened so he will need a reality check I think and what better way than getting thrown straight in to the deep end.

Plus, beside Ryan and Cripps, he would be our best small fwd option ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1210002
Uh oh, Willie’s latest Insta story features backing tunes from Bob Marley & the Wailers. Is he trolling or…

:mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf: :mapleleaf:

1600671270513-png.966983

West Coast Eagles

@WestCoastEagles

·
50s

“Unfortunately Willie has a tight hamstring. He won’t be available for AFL or WAFL. We can’t play him, and we’re disappointed that he can’t play, as is he.” Simpson on Willie Rioli

West Coast Eagles
@WestCoastEagles

·
50s

“Unfortunately Willie has a tight hamstring. He won’t be available for AFL or WAFL. We can’t play him, and we’re disappointed that he can’t play, as is he.” Simpson on Willie Rioli
Seriously?

I laugh, because what else can you do? 2021/this side can't even give us one single thing to enjoy to finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back