Tom Hawkins dangerous tackle, Darragh Joyce concussed

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Joel Selwood didn’t get a week for eye-gouging earlier this year.

Joel Selwood didn’t even get looked at for eye-gouging Liam Baker in the GF last year.

Joel Selwood didn’t get a week for stomping earlier this year.

Joel Selwood didn’t get a week for a deliberate head-high fully intentional bump just weeks ago.

Patrick Dangerfield had no case to answer for knocking out Nick Vlastuin in the GF last year.

Joel Selwood only got a week for pushing his brother because the base penalty (points system in place) was increased because he’d belted Brent Guerra, perforating his ear drum and earning a four week suspension the previous season.

Edit: how did I forget Gary Ablett Jr and his errant elbows? Add them to the recent list of Geelong players getting kissed on the d**k by the MRO.

Richmond supporters really know how to make me smile.

Another tackle that almost knocked Oliver out. Bloke is an angry pr*ck trying to hurt other players
Almost. How hysterical

Did Oliver leave the ground? No
Who kicked a goal a minute or so later?

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Almost. How hysterical

Did Oliver leave the ground? No
Who kicked a goal a minute or so later?

Bont took his free kick yet it was graded Medium.

The MRO has decided that Hawkins can do whatever he wants. Enjoy it. But surely you know its wrong.

2 weeks in a row he has pinned both arms and driven someone in to the grass with their head hitting the ground with the rules clearly saying that is dangerous, with no exceptions.

Bont took his free kick yet it was graded Medium.

The MRO has decided that Hawkins can do whatever he wants. Enjoy it. But surely you know its wrong.

2 weeks in a row he has pinned both arms and driven someone in to the grass with their head hitting the ground with the rules clearly saying that is dangerous, with no exceptions.
Give it a break. It can't be good for your health to be so utterly and mindlessly obsessed with what Hawkins does as you are. I didn't hear you say anything about Lever karate chopping Dahlhaus' neck and that's because you're only obsessed with Hawkins.

BTW, Hawkins did not not "drive" anyone into the ground

Back