Captains Round 23 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I should take Macrae, but I’m getting severely tempted to VC Titch.
Then any of Danger, Jelly or Steele for C if Titch fails.
Much prefer Macrae playing late in the round as he is the only player you can 100% trust with the C.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I know I should take Macrae, but I’m getting severely tempted to VC Titch.
Then any of Danger, Jelly or Steele for C if Titch fails.
Much prefer Macrae playing late in the round as he is the only player you can 100% trust with the C.
Yes can easily see Macrae scoring 125 and making it a difficult decision. You're happy with that as a C score if your VC bombs, but you want more as a VC.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Either Bont into Jelly, or Jelly into Zerrett.

Probably the former because I will get FOMO just before tomorrow night's game starts

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Bont/Macrae
Titch
Danger
Steele

These are my options. Getting tempted to skip Friday nights game and VC Titch or Danger. Steele as the back up. Will depend on loops too.
Think I will join you here.
Titch VC
Danger/Steele C if needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont, Macrae, Mitchell, Steele, Danger, Oliver

NFI which 2 to choose. Can run with any of them with Ziebell as the loop

Yep, so hard. I’m going Titch into someone.
But I just know Macrae will smash out a 145 tonight, to make me second guess my decision, after seeing that my opponent has him VC, no doubt!

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
But I just know Macrae will smash out a 145 tonight, to make me second guess my decision, after seeing that my opponent has him VC, no doubt!
Was going VC Titch too, now you've got me thinking............maybe I should try to pick the lowest scorer seeing as I always get it wrong.

I like to try and get the VC out of the way early on and there is No reason not to put it on Macrae a 5 round average of 138 if he can get to 125 tonight I will bank it and rely on the rest of my team to perform.

Yeah I’m gunna risk it for the biscuit.
Titch is a pod for me, playing a non existent Tigers midfield, in his 150th and Clarko’s last game, so I’m skipping Macrae and hoping for a 150+ from Titch.
Surely 130 at the least?
(Famous last words!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back