Preview Changes Rnd 23 vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

**** they are bringing that spud Rowe back. Oh that's right pick 2. Smart move AFC.
Worrell will get a game at least. Hoping Gollant too but not holding my breath on that one.

Gollant is confirmed.

Edit: beaten to the punch.

**** they are bringing that spud Rowe back. Oh that's right pick 2. Smart move AFC.
Worrell will get a game at least. Hoping Gollant too but not holding my breath on that one.
Spud. A bit harsh on a 1st year player that that has 13 goals in as many games.

Add his performance in the past 2 weeks. He should be given a chance in the guts instead of playing that defensive half forward position.
Let Sloane play that role this week.
Schoenberg to get his midfield rotation
Rowe to take on Schoenberg's rotation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Let Sloane play that role this week.
Schoenberg to get his midfield rotation
Rowe to take on Schoenberg's rotation.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I think that defensive forward role will be perfect for Sloane. Playing that role may extend his career whilst the younger ones develop through the midfield. Rowe could become our Mitchell who accumulates and uses the ball well under pressure.

Imagine if hamill, with his recent history, gets another concussion. All for a pointless dead rubber.

So you’re asking me to imagine the Crows playing an injured player unnecessarily…

2DBA7B20-64B5-4ECC-B4C1-A7F6AF33A0BE.jpeg

Looking at the squad it looks like a minimum of three changes with Frampton, Smith and Gollant in.

Suggests that someone like Davis has been dropped, with Worrell to miss out for Frampton (yuck)

Likely bench of Schoenberg, Lynch, Gollant and Murray
Davis was sub last week right??

And Sholl played?

Or vice versa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's end the season on a high note by not winning. Thanks boys

But but but pick 4 is a good pick. no no no pick 4 is dogshit compared to pick 2. It gives us a 50/50 chance at horne, we could pick callaghan or bend someone over for two firsts. Pick 4 is no man's land

Last edited:
We're determined to make Frampton a thing aren't we
He's tantalizing, particularly playing back with what he as shown at SANFL level. At some point he either has to deliver or be sent to football Gulag. If someone with his size, mobility and kick can step up it would be really great for our list. Hope he is able to translate his SANFL form plus some more to the seniors team come Sunday. Maybe it will be good to have another look at what he has got at senior level before the trade period commences.

We're determined to make Frampton a thing aren't we

We're equally determined to make Worrell not a thing. Doedee and Kelly have both missed games but he's not even been in the conversation. Really needs to seek a trade.

We're equally determined to make Worrell not a thing. Doedee and Kelly have both missed games but he's not even been in the conversation. Really needs to seek a trade.

He'll be back in the frame once he serves his internal shunning for the drink driving incident and being late to training once.

Give it 18-24 months

He'll be back in the frame once he serves his internal shunning for the drink driving incident and being late to training once.

Give it 18-24 months
Say what you will about D Mac but he wasn't late to training once in 14 years

That's what counts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back