Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really have any who could be. Rantall is useless when playing up forward, the Brown brothers are injured, Ash Johnson was injured, nobody else really fits.

Johnson think played this Weekend and maybe last in Scratch Match

Would’ve had three in a poor team performance had JT not stolen that mark from him towards the end.

Add the left foot snap out on the full and could have had 4. To balance that, missed the handball out to Cameron on the wing when we had a fast break going. That’ll all come with experience.

Last edited:
And two would have been when the whips were still cracking.

Still annoyed me that the commentators gave McCreery zero credit for that rundown and tackle.

Love McCreery’s willingness to continue to run and pressure the next disposal. Had another of those runs that started inside F50 and ended at that 50m penalty spot. Stuffed up on the mark and gave away the 50 but worked bloody hard across 4-5 almost tackles at pace.

My daughter has been calling him guinea pig since the start of the year.

Haha that’s great it’s settled then, let’s all get on the Guinea Pig!! He has one of those heads that will give opposition supporters the absolute sh*ts!! His mouth and smugness will get them going even more and once he kicks a bag of 5 all from head high contact with a slight touch of the old ‘drop the kness’ trick, we my friends may have the most hated player in the Comp on our hands haha… just had my first son and gee wizz I reckon the 33 will look good on him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

small sample size but he looks a keeper.

Lovely kick for goal - memo Josh Thomas.... just get out of his f***ing way.

people wanted him to get his goals from other angles other than free kicks, and thats what he delievered on the weekend.
Yep. I really liked his game. Even though he missed the rushed left foot snaps, I was really happy that he went for them rather than looking for a tackler.

Yep. I really liked his game. Even though he missed the rushed left foot snaps, I was really happy that he went for them rather than looking for a tackler.
You know it's really very helpful if you have the reputation as a good stager . . tacklers take that extra second to be certain they have the tackle lined up perfectly.
That extra second makes a big difference when settling for a shot at goal . . . .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly won’t be a favourite of mine if he plays the Selwood card. I hope his team mates tell him to cut that out of his game.
Yet Knightmare thinks this is a desirable/drafteable trait.

Absolutely disgusting!

Yet Knightmare thinks this is a desirable/drafteable trait.

Absolutely disgusting!

I'm a results guy. If you can draw frees. That's advantageous. Frees for/frees against doesn't have a strong correlation between winning and losing football games and interestingly have one of the lowest statistical correlations, so everyone needs to be able to do more than just draw frees.

Hey Umps Call them so take Advantage of it
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's akin to soccer flops for frees.

Play the ball hard.

Fall down when you are actually hurt.

I'm a results guy. If you can draw frees. That's advantageous. Frees for/frees against doesn't have a strong correlation between winning and losing football games and interestingly have one of the lowest statistical correlations, so everyone needs to be able to do more than just draw frees.

Don't care it's a disgusting way to play this game.

The beast in the jungle has no code, winning is all that matters and what we would call cheating, the beast calls an edge.

people wanted him to get his goals from other angles other than free kicks, and thats what he delievered on the weekend.

all goals are worth 6 points. I don’t really care how he gets them except to say I’d like all our players to have more than one trick. And off limited exposure so far I reckon he’s got lots of tricks and will be able to score many different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back