Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Which premo will score the highest score this round? price no object.
I am thinking Lyons.. With Sydney to tag Touk, and Banfield to tag Steele..
Thoughts?
Sydney won’t tag Touk, Gold Coast will be lucky to get within 50 points of the Swans even if Touk dominates, but it’d be hard to put any trust in Touk atm.

Lyons against the Eagles though does sound great though. Even Titch against the tigers with no midfield but I’m assuming you already have him?

Oct 3, 2001
Darwin NT/Mt Lawley WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
MUFC, Swan Districts
Sydney won’t tag Touk, Gold Coast will be lucky to get within 50 points of the Swans even if Touk dominates, but it’d be hard to put any trust in Touk atm.

Lyons against the Eagles though does sound great though. Even Titch against the tigers with no midfield but I’m assuming you already have him?
Thanks for the response, yep have Titch as VC.

jwint43

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
1629425940046.png

People trading in Rocky as a tribute, gotta love it

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
How concerned are we with late outs? I really want to get Hunter to Wingard - but means i would have to make both trades tonight (With Mills being the other).

Otherwise i can get Hunter to Greene/Hind and keep 1 for tomorrow's carnage.

I feel like alot of outs hinge on tonights result (ie. if WB win, Melb and Geelong are in cruise mode).

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
How concerned are we with late outs? I really want to get Hunter to Wingard - but means i would have to make both trades tonight (With Mills being the other).

Otherwise i can get Hunter to Greene/Hind and keep 1 for tomorrow's carnage.

I feel like alot of outs hinge on tonights result (ie. if WB win, Melb and Geelong are in cruise mode).

dog.gif

I'm very concerned with late outs, but I'm ignoring it completely and just winging it...

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Must admit im inclined to do that as well.. ill pretend its not a rolling lockout and drink the weekend away :p

I'm starting a trades thread on Monday morning to see if anyone hasn't been paying attention....

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Ok, with Miller at 170K in defence named, I can go Murphy to Miller

Then Hunter up to a $768k midfielder..

Bont, Parish, Oliver, Adams etc.

Who is the best bet ???
Parish seems to be getting all the love in the various footy podcasts I listen to. Understandably, I reckon given they're playing the Pies and the Lions mids went big last week.

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Trades locked in - short on bench cover on my ruckline (Gaw/Grundy/Reeves) so fingers crossed neither are late outs.

Jai Newcombe to K Briggs (def loophole with Bianco)
Bailey Smith to Cam Guthrie

Final team:
1629446857312.png

Good luck all!

JADED

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2005
SA
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone worried about De Boer tagging Walsh this week? Held him to a pretty low score last time around.
Would only be concerned if I was vc/c Walsh.
I'm not gonna waste my last trade for a tag.
Team is done, with Ridley the worst premo so I'll trade him to someone better.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Parish seems to be getting all the love in the various footy podcasts I listen to. Understandably, I reckon given they're playing the Pies and the Lions mids went big last week.

I think I'm just going to hope and trust that Bont stands up tonight for us !! He's done it nearly all year, here's hoping for one more performance tonight....

Have locked in:

Hunter -> Greene
Sharp -> Parish

Not sure I’m gaining much with the Hunter to Greene trade (although I guess he could go big against Carlton) but the tiny amount of money it makes enables me to afford Parish who I’m keen on this weekend.

Nicowalshie9

Draftee
Mar 17, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
Massively conflicted this week.

Keep bouncing between:

Option 1: Hold Hunter, Sharp to Steele
Option 2: Hunter to M. Kennedy, Sharp to Neale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back