Rumour Dew gone

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's the same as the situation with Carlton/Teague. If they remove the coach this year then it says more about the board than the coach.

Clarkson you ain’t going on no holiday, boredom in locked down Vic is gonna want to make you go to the Gold Coast. It is definitely the best option.
The kids won’t want to leave, experienced players will want to follow him.
I have no inside knowledge at all but it makes perfect sense.
Almost as easy to get a flight overseas as it is up to QLD at the moment, and I'd rather be overseas than in QLD once covid hits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its now a serious issue.
The Suns cant keep going like this.
If Luko and King leave. Or even one of them. Its a total disaster.
The AFL needs to do something drastic and urgent.
Either reinforce the Suns OR give the licence to the Southport Sharks.

Cant see how Dew just carries on with this kind of performance. I think hes gone.

Its now a serious issue.
The Suns cant keep going like this.
If Luko and King leave. Or even one of them. Its a total disaster.
The AFL needs to do something drastic and urgent.
Either reinforce the Suns OR give the licence to the Southport Sharks.

Cant see how Dew just carries on with this kind of performance. I think hes gone.
What do you mean by "reinforce the Suns"?

The Gold Coast is just a total dead zone for any sporting teams and the NRL have been trying longer than the AFL and still got nothing even in a Rugby dominated state.

Fold the suns. Make tassie. Not a colin Carter merger/relocation, just a straight up new license.

Let the lazy fu**s on the gc drive an hour to see the lions if they want a team. It takes longer than that to get to mcg games unless you live in the inner city.
The train from GC to Brisbane is very good.
Probably almost easier than getting to Carrara...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back